Finally have a due date

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and last week, I had some pain so I went to the EPAU and got scanned and was told I was 4-5 weeks pregnant. All that could be seen was a gestational sac at that point.
I was asked to go back yesterday to see if anything had progressed and thankfully they had, she could now see the Yolk Sac.
She put me at 5w 1d and my due date is 29th December. It has been difficult to pin point how far along I am due to irregular cycles.

I'm a bit baffled considering that I found out 2 weeks ago...which would have made me 3 weeks pregnant...surely way too early to detect then...but then with the digi saying 1-2...I guess that makes sense and won't argue. She said it was normal growth from last week to this week so I feel a bit more confident.

I just want the next 7 weeks to fly by so I can have the next scan and hopefully all will be ok. So scared of things going wrong. Please stick baby!

Aww glad you finally have a due date though!

I found out with this one when I was just over 3 weeks. It's possible haha. Glad you got a definite due date though, it's always exciting!

Congrats. 3 weeks isn't too early as I got my BFP This time and last time at 3+2 just depends when you implant. I think this time it was 8dpo.

Ohhh ok, that's a relief then. I wasn't completely sure how early was too early, if that makes sense? Feel reassured now that I know that it is possible :)

I found out with my daughter at 2 weeks :thumbup:

Congratulations :D

Congratulations! Glad you have a due date now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->