Finally here!

MrsBeany85

Me, DH and 2 fur babies!
Reaction score
Eek! So I guess this is me, finally NTNP! Looking forward to the journey. Came off the pill 10 days ago and DH is already asking if I'm pregnant yet! :haha:

Awww lol I've been off the pill now 3 weeks on Monday 😁 had my withdrawal bleed 1st to 5th Feb and think I just got my pos +opk yesterday evening . My younger sister is preg and she keeps asking well are you preg yet lol hope your not in ntnp for too long :happydance: were are you in ur cycle xxxx

eeeek! so exciting. Have you had your period yet? I am cycle day 8 right now, waiting to start testing with OPK's. Got a (freakin expensive) Clearblue fertility monitor to try for the first time this month.... ready to pee on those sticks!! haha Hoping this helps me out as I have had 35 day cycles since my miscarriage last year and I'm not really sure of when I ovulate.

Good luck to you, Mrsbeany :)

Fingers are crossed that God blesses you with a lil-beany very soon!

and not telling anyone "IRL"Thanks ladies! I was nervous coming off the pill as I've been on it so long. My periods before were completely irregular, all over the place and I used to suffer quite badly with them. I used regularly just pass out and stuff so I'm waiting to see what I'll be like now! I've had my withdrawal bleed but not my first "proper" period yet. As I say, I'm not sure what my normal cycles are like so this will be a bit of a learning curve.

It's so nice to be able to come on here and speak to other ladies who know what we're going through! We're keeping things quiet and not really telling anyone "IRL" as we don't want any pressure!

Hope you ladies graduate to BFP aand first trimester very soon - hopefully see you there too!xxx:flower:

Aw that was a nice post mrsbeany yes I had my withdrawel bleed on 1st so think I'm Ovulating round about now sometime give a day or 2 so will be intrigued to see if I get my 1st proper period or not hope we'll all be :bfp: soon :D exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->