Finally here!!

Teej

Growing a mini me
Reaction score
Hey all, I got my BFP this cycle :happydance: and am excited and nervous all at the same time lol, I keep looking at the test just to make sure as it's still not sinking in!!

So just thought i'd say hi and look forward to chatting to some of you xx

Congratulations and welcome :) I did the same as you and even took photos on my iPod to refer to as I couldn't quite believe it :D

congrats! I found out over a week ago and its still having a hard time sinking in!!

congrats! I found out over a week ago and its still having a hard time sinking in!!

Tell me about it, I'm sitting here with the test propped up next to me and keep checking it every now and then just to make sure lol

Congrats, so excited for you!

Tell me about it, I'm sitting here with the test propped up next to me and keep checking it every now and then just to make sure lol

I so know how you feel! Ive taken 2 tests every day since sunday "just to make sure" :rofl: im so scared its too good to be true xx

congratulations, i had to finally throw out positive tests last week, kept looking at them too, but got a bit disgusting looking keeping them after 10 weeks! :blush:

I so know how you feel! Ive taken 2 tests every day since sunday "just to make sure" :rofl: im so scared its too good to be true xx

HAHA... I did 3 tests and have stopped now, ran out of supply and can't afford to buy any more lol xx

congratulations, i had to finally throw out positive tests last week, kept looking at them too, but got a bit disgusting looking keeping them after 10 weeks! :blush:

Thanks hun, lol I suppose that's one thing with the Digi, it only displays result for 24 hours so won't be able to look at it for much longer, although I do still have the fainter standard test I did yesterday lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"