FINALLY!! I had pretty much given up

Micgranoe

Reaction score
After over 3 years of trying and 3 IUIs I had pretty much resigned to the fact that another pregnancy wasn't in the cards for us. Today I got a BFP!!!:happydance: We're both over the moon and in total disbelief. The shock still hasn't worn off. Admittedly, I'm scared to death. It's still so early (I'm 5 weeks and 3 days) and I'm afraid of losing it. I've noticed some low back pain, very mild cramps (similar to AF), and strange "twinges" in my right side for the past few days. Nothing that I would consider painful, but I'm just so worried because I'm still in the "danger zone." DH and I have agreed to keep things under wraps until we know everything's ok. That's why I'm so thankful for this forum because I'm so excited and want to announce it to someone! Lol

Congrats!!! I just found out this morning that we are expecting our first too! Also super nervous that something could happen since it's so early but let's cross our fingers for some good sticky beans. :)

Congratulations!!!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!!!!

I waited just over two years & got my bfp on Thursday. We're not telling anyone yet either - it's great to come here & share!!

I've also had lots of twinges & occasional AF type cramps. I'm hoping it's a good sign & my uterus is just stretching out.

Have a very happy & healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->