finally i know what day im due!!!!

dora78

Reaction score
hello every one

some of you may have read my last threads, i found out i was pregnant 16 days ago and went to the maternity 2 days later and she felt my tummy and said i was around 16 as a quess, i was impatient so i booked a private scan and found out i was having a girl, the tech said she looked about 15 weeks,as she didnt measure her, which turns out that i was actually 18 weeks as im 18 weeks 5 days today as i had my scan from the nhs, i was booked in for a dating scan but had to change the programme on the comp to a nuchal scan,
she did most measurement but got to go back on the 20th june for the rest,

im so glad i now no when in due and have a date to look forward to meeting my little princess

tracy x x :cloud9:

Ah, congrats!!!! Yay YOU :) Always nice to know a EDD... hehe

Wow ! Why did you only find out 16 days ago ? :wacko: but congrats on having a due date and healthy baby ! :D x

thats madness skipping almost half your pregnancy :lol: congrats on your little girl :D x

yey ive been waiting for ur update!! told u you were defo over 16weeks u must be so pleased!!! nearly halfway there and u didnt even no it thats great! also welcome to team :pink: xxx

ohh wow!!! congrats !!!!
must be a big shock going to read ur other posts to update myself !!!

Wow congratulations, must be nice to have skipped the most worrisome part.

x

Congrats hun, I'm almost exactly the same as u! I found out 20 days ago and im now 19 weeks and 2 days - due October 25th :)

ow, wow - congratulations on getting an EDD! how exciting!

That's great news!! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->