Finally! It doesn't feel real!

adellademona

Reaction score
I found out 3 days ago that I'm pregnant! My husband and I have been trying for about 7 months and as soon as we STOPPED actually "trying," it happened after my cycle was thrown off for some reason. I realized that my period this month had "started" as light spotting with occasional streaks of darker spotting but they were teensy. Then I stopped spotting. I knew something was up when I was 6 days late.

So I've taken 3 tests myself and then went to my GP today and she verified for me. Her test came up positive, too! They are referring me to an OB/GYN and I should hear from them in a week or two (maybe?). If I go by my LMP, I am about 5 weeks and 5 days. This is my first pregnancy!!

So far I am beyond tired. By 8pm I am more than ready for bed. I want to eat everything and nothing at all because nothing really looks good and the thought of eating makes my stomach churn. So I've been getting the nausea but it's relatively mild. I also have heartburn and it's awful.

I have been cramping but I hear that's very normal so I'm not going to worry about it too much. And OH MY GOD. The mood swings! I can't even begin to explain it.

I'm also really sore. Like all over. Especially my breasts and between my shoulders. With all that being said, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it: I'm pregnant!!! Oh my god. :happydance::wacko:

I don't know where to start. My husband and I need to find our own house because we are surviving on the grace of his mother right now and she is not the nicest person to me. I also lost my mother 3 years ago, so she's not here to provide me with her wisdom. So I have no "motherly support"

The in laws have also made it clear if I turn up pregnant they'll kick us out. So that stress is not pleasant. We have a few months to sort it out but it just feels like such little time to get things done.

Anyway. I'm done venting.

Congratulations! I understand how you feel being excited but still having lots to work out. My approach right now is to focus on my body and my health for the first trimester and then start getting other things sorted once I've cleared that point. Hh 9 months to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->