Finally looking forward to having baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by fairy_dust, Aug 26, 2009.

1. fairy_dust

fairy_dust Mum of 1 & 1 on the way

Well its taken ages for me to get here due to a mountain of health issues and worries based on my last pregnancy, but today I was finally reasured by my midwife.

I aired all my issues to her today and we discussed it all and she made me feel great!
    First and most important the baby is 100% happy no signs of early labour or pre-eclampsia this time, I still have to go to see her every 2 weeks but this time with my first baby I was in hospital so the fact I am home and healthy is great!

Just wanted to share my happiness I can stop worrying now and I am looking forward at last to meeting my surprise bump in about 9 weeks! :happydance:

2. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

That's fantastic news. I am so pleased you finally feel able to look forward. Its great you have a midwife who listens and supports you, they seem to be a rarity!!
    Onwards and upwards from here then x

3. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

:hugs::happydance:good luck