Finally! MW appointmernt today!!!

My appointment went well :) my midwife was really lovely and was talking through eveything with me and OH for about an hour. Had blood test wich was a bit painful cos she put the needle in my right arm but couldn't get it in the vain so had to do it again in the other arm..blood pressure was quite low but MW said its quite normal in early pregnancy.

Got a ton of magazines and leaflets to read through and now just got to wait for letter through for scan! :)

same, all went well, did try and use doppler but could only hear whooshing noise she did say she didnt expect to hear it really, and guess they dont want to lie u there for ages lookin as its probably more worrying!
so scan in 2-3 weeks and then see her again 22nd :D exciting!

Glad your appointment went well too :) I didn't get to hear heartbeat but I'm not too bothered now, just looking forward to my first scan :) I see my midwife again 1st July.

I've gotta wait and book mine between 14-16 weeks after I've had my scan. Hope they don't take too long to get my appointment.

I've gotta wait and book mine between 14-16 weeks after I've had my scan. Hope they don't take too long to get my appointment.

i'll be about 14 weeks when i go back to see my midwife. I get so impatient with all this waiting lol.. feels like it took so long just to get to this first appoint today!

I had my booking in appointment yesterday, it was mainly filling in forms and taking bloods but she did offer to have a little listen - but because i was told it was only filling in forms i told my OH that he didn't need to come along... i had to say no to the MW as i didn't want him to miss out!...As much as i wanted a sneaky listen! Luckily my scan is on Sunday so i won't have to wait too long! :happydance:

Haha your sweeter than I am, I'd have listened!! Maybe recorded it on my phone for him if I thought of it. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->