Finally NTNP!

stellababy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

After over a year of trying to convince hubby we are NTNP!! I am so excited. Even if nothing happens, at least there is some chance for another little one. Anyone else just starting NTNP?

Very happy mama here :)

Yeah! Congratulations on the go-ahead! NTNP is the best - no pressure! :)

thanks! I don't want to officially TTC because I can get obsessed haha

Yep!!! Even though it still stresses me and I am constantly going between excitement about the possibility of being pregnant and then stopping myself from feeling excited and then just saying "whatever will be will be".....oh golly, it drives me nuts haha.

so we started to NTNP a bit too late last cycle, and I got my P as expected. but now its officially our first NTNP cycle, and I am anticipating ovulation within the next few days.
cant wait to see what happens. so nice not to have any pressure and you can get surprised every month. I wish I had this approach with the other kids :)

so we started to NTNP a bit too late last cycle, and I got my P as expected. but now its officially our first NTNP cycle, and I am anticipating ovulation within the next few days.
cant wait to see what happens. so nice not to have any pressure and you can get surprised every month. I wish I had this approach with the other kids :)

I've seriously thought about throwing away my use of my app for that reason!!! No more tracking and no more obsessing lol! Good luck !!

I've seriously thought about throwing away my use of my app for that reason!!! No more tracking and no more obsessing lol! Good luck !!

good luck to you as well!

Thanks! I'm late this month but I'm not getting my hopes up

how many days late? that's exciting!

6!!! But my period came :cry::cry::cry:i

how many days late? that's exciting!

Ehh sorry to hear that. Better luck next month! The trying is so much more enjoyable when you are not officially trying :)

I think I ovulated yesterday and we did it a couple of times over the last few days. Not really expecting anything but I am hopeful.

By the way, me and hubby are not talking about NTNP. He just stopped pulling out after I repeatedly told him to... Don't think he is as into this idea as I am haha

Ehh sorry to hear that. Better luck next month! The trying is so much more enjoyable when you are not officially trying :)

I think I ovulated yesterday and we did it a couple of times over the last few days. Not really expecting anything but I am hopeful.

By the way, me and hubby are not talking about NTNP. He just stopped pulling out after I repeatedly told him to... Don't think he is as into this idea as I am haha

Oh my gosh hahah that sounds like me!!! I get so ticked when my husband pulls out!!!

I am sure they will be great once the baby arrives haha

I am sure they will be great once the baby arrives haha

Lol yes! My husband is such an amazing father. I really got lucky and blessed. My LO is 15 months and we decided to try again when she's 18 months to two years but we aren't using protection so if it happens before that, it happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->