Finally ovulated after stopping bcps but WTT until next cycle!

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
So, DH and I were kinda TTC/NTNP since I came off the pill March 20th...I was symptoms spotting and everything...

However, MIL just scolded us saying we can't get pregnant yet, because we are going to Disney World in November with her and family. She made a point that I would be too pregnant if we got pregnant this month. She has a point...but it's none of her business really...

Her timing was pretty much perfect because I just ovulated today, according to CM and a +opk. That means I would be 32 weeks preggo at Disney World. I kind of agree with what she is saying...I may be a little uncomfortable.... So, even though we finally have the green light we were waiting for...MIL has now turned it into a red light....

On the bright side, I'm just glad that my body has worked and the birth control pills are long gone :)

Hopefully I have a nice 28 day cycle next month, and we can try then! So I'll only be around 27 weeks pregnant at Disney World! lol

I'd completely ignore her, you would not be able to go on any rides anyway regardless of how many weeks
... The only thing I'd say is if there's any restrictions on flights or any other travel arrangements.
It's not that likely that you'll catch the egg first go, I certainly wouldn't change ttc for the sake of being 4 weeks less pregnant.
Xx

And see, I would. I'm a big time planner so I would take trips that year into account. We have a big family vacation to Hawaii planned for the summer we are going to ttc and I've decided to wait until after to even come off the pill. I was going to come off the month before but now I really want to be period free when I'm laying on the beach. Lol. If it was only one month I would want to wait that month just so I would be comfortable on the trip.

I agree with waiting for the above reason... but that's so you won't be pregnant at all on the trip, not just a month less pregnant.
Xx

Thanks for the reassurance :) Ya, im not upset by not going on the rides but just comparing my bump size and comfortability walking the park/flights and stuff, 4 weeks less pregnant could make a difference...and we might not even catch the next egg anyway or this one if we had tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->