Finally ovulated on clomid....have a couple of questions...

Carol198825

Reaction score
I found out on cycle day 21 that I ovulated on 150 mg of clomid. This is the first time I've ovulated in approx. 9 years even without clomid. My day 21 progesterone was 19.5!!!
This is my first ever 2ww since I knew I was never ovulating. I actually never even had a period without provera up until about 5 months ago. I had lost 72 lbs and my periods became more regular.
I am currently 13dpo and really do not have any major symptoms yet. I have had minor symptoms such as cramping here and there, a random sore throat for a day and a half with no other cold symptoms, waking up in middle of night dry coughing or just for no reason, dizzy spells on and off and especially upon standing. Usually my breast are sore before AF but they only hurt like they are lightly bruised. Nothing like normal pre-menstrual.
My cycles are approx. 33-34 days long. According to the cycle day 21 progesterone test, I would say that I ovulated on cycle day 14(give or take a day)....should I expect my period the normal 33-34 days or since I ovulated on the 14th, when should I expect my period?
Also, when should I test?
When I was pregnant with my son 9 years ago, I was only 18 and I had only 1 period before the cycle I got my bfp so even then I was real irregular and I actually don't think I got my first bfp until about a week after 30 days had passed since starting my period.
I'm too nervous to test now even at 13 dpo.
Could I still be pregnant with no symptoms?
What do you all think?

If you ovulated on CD14 your period would be due Cd28, regardless of anything the 2ww is fairly consistent in all women.

Symptoms it's hard to tell the difference between pms & very early pregnancy.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->