Finally ovulating again but.....

amazing26

Reaction score
I had a laparoscopy and cystectomy on Feb. 19 and my first cycle since d&c followed on Jan. 20. I finally received my first positive opk this morning since my loss but I'm having horrible pains like another huge cyst is on my ovary and even bigger becaue it hurts 10 times worse.

We bd'ed twice today, this morning and afternoon, but I'm starting to think it may be a waste because of all the pain from the second time. I don't think it's ovulation pains as they don't normally hurt me during intercourse. I think it's definitely a cyst but this is the second time since my mc and my egg just wont release just these damn cyst keep forming. What's wrong with me? Is it possible that my egg could still be released being that the opk was positive? Any advice or insight will be appreciated...Thanks.

The opk will only pick up the lh hormone surge so it doesn't guarentee that you ov'd.

There is such a thing as a corpus luteum cyst - have attached a link - if it was this then your egg would've been released:

https://www.ovarian-cysts.com/articles/ovarian-cyst-types/corpus-luteum-cyst.php

I think the only way of telling is if they do an ultrasound to see what's going on - it's no good being in pain.

Hope you get some answers soon

hx

Thanks hb1. I have an appt tomorrow but I may have to go in today as the pain is not easy to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->