Finally pregnant! (I think)

brandi91

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am 12 DPO today. My husband and I have struggled with infertility for 3 1/2 years. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating on my own. Finally, after a combo of Gonal F injectables, a trigger shot, and IUI, I think we have finally conceived! :happydance:

I am 14 days past trigger and my positives have started coming back. Tomorrow is my official test date and I am going to take a Digital then. I don’t think I will be officially excited until then! Right now I am just cautious. But hopeful and thankful! We have prayed for this for a long time.

Here are two tests I took yesterday and today. Does my progression look okay to you? Thanks!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/8DAF84E4-555B-4086-8059-1B62040D1E52_zpscki5k0ck.jpg

Hey everyone! I am 12 DPO today. My husband and I have struggled with infertility for 3 1/2 years. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating on my own. Finally, after a combo of Gonal F injectables, a trigger shot, and IUI, I think we have finally conceived! :happydance:

I am 14 days past trigger and my positives have started coming back. Tomorrow is my official test date and I am going to take a Digital then. I don’t think I will be officially excited until then! Right now I am just cautious. But hopeful and thankful! We have prayed for this for a long time.

Here are two tests I took yesterday and today. Does my progression look okay to you? Thanks!

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->