Finally Pregnant- Update

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I just thought I would come with an update on this pregnancy and ask a few questions.. I found out I was pregnant on Sept 11, and had my HCG tested that Sunday the 14th which came back with low numbers of 46. The Drs weren't to worried because AF was due Sat the 13th which means I was extremely early. I'm going to post in order what they have been since
9-14-14= 46
9-15-14=70
9-16-14=120
9-17-14= 246
9-20-14=773
9-23-14=3123
9-27-14=9660
9-29-14=15,757

On the 20th at exactly 5 weeks 0 days I had a sonogram and they were able to identify a sac in my uterus and a corpus luteum on my right side and told me that I would be seeing a yolk sac in the upcoming days and a heartbeat at 6 weeks (I am scheduled for a soon on OCT 1st). if everything continued to rise naturally.. I have been so scared and have been paniking with the fear that something might go wrong. It has taking 6 whole years to get this miracle and I just want everything to go right.
I haven't had any SPOTTING, OR BLEEDING and the Drs. aren't worried about anything. Actually I think they think Im nuts for worrying the way I am. But I can't help it. I have taken more than 100 test and my fiancé just wants me to calm down. But honestly how can I be calm when Ive suffered from infertility for so long? Have any of you gone through this? If so please help me. Im slowly losing my mind!
BTW i am still testing every morning :cry:

UPDATE-
Oct 1st saw Jelly's heartbeat and baby measured a day ahead of schedule
Oct 3rd got married to the man of my dreams
High risk appt Oct 10th

I've been nauseous, moody and tired. I can't keep anything down and smells are the enemy...
Still embracing every minute of it..

Congratulations!! :)

Try to relax and enjoy being pregnant, things like prenatal yoga can help keep you calm.

Today at 6 weeks 0 days they were able to see the Sac, Yolk Sac and fetal pole with some flickering.. Fetal pole was to small to measure heart rate so they didn't document. But I have an official ultrasound on Oct 1st. Everything has been progressing and I couldn't be happier. HCG was 9660:happydance:

Today at 6 weeks 0 days they were able to see the Sac, Yolk Sac and fetal pole with some flickering.. Fetal pole was to small to measure heart rate so they didn't document. But I have an official ultrasound on Oct 1st. Everything has been progressing and I couldn't be happier. HCG was 9660:happydance:

That's great news! So happy for you :)

Congrats!!! Question. Did your pregnancy tests get darker ever day? Cause I got a bfp at 9 dpo... I'm now 12 dpo and not seeing an huge difference in the darkness of the lines....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 20
Congrats!!! Question. Did your pregnancy tests get darker ever day? Cause I got a bfp at 9 dpo... I'm now 12 dpo and not seeing an huge difference in the darkness of the lines....

Honestly my Test were a little darker and got much darker as the days went by. Have you had your hormones checked? Or even took a clear blue Digi? The clear blue was neg 12Dpo but turned pos 13dpo.. Maybe you can try that and see.. And test again this evening.. I had darker test in the evening of 12dpo
Also I'm gonna post my test from 12 and 13dpo
IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg Those are 12

These is 13

IMG_0166.jpg
I hope this helps.. You may have ovulated late..

Here's my updated ones. Haven't had the hcg levels checked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
Today is 13 dpo and looks like this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
And here's my digital

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
Ok, thank you. I'm so scared. It like, you get pregnant, and then you worry!!

I can't foot the ER bill. Otherwise I would do the same. I'm so broke I'm gonna have to use a midwife to have this baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->