Finally TTC again! Any suggestions for boosting fertility?

LilacFields

Reaction score
Hello all, Hubby and I are finally trying again. We tried for almost a year before, and we did get a couple positives, but neither one stuck. We are very excited to try again, but I am also slightly nervous. I want to know if anyone had any luck with different methods to boost fertility. I am open to anything. Good luck, and lots of baby dust!

I'm currently trying to conceive #2! I'm certainly not a subject matter expert, my first one was an unexpected surprise 8 years ago.

BUT!

I've read the following items do wonders for couples TTC.

Fertilitea:
https://amazon.com/dp/B00LICWOUS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=J4U9I0UYVVZY&coliid=IS1GC8EGUY3OQ

Preseed:
https://.amazon.com/dp/B00F303LQW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=J4U9I0UYVVZY&coliid=IDFCNK1KR1GDV

Vitex:
https://https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001E101L2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=J4U9I0UYVVZY&coliid=I2WLQIA3U35T21&psc=1

I'm sure there are tons of other "must haves" but these seem to pop up the most in forums :) Also make sure you're drinking enough water and it's never too soon to start taking prenatal vitamins!

Sending Baby Dust your way! :) :happydance:

Good luck lilac. Sounds similar to me 4 months ago. I would warn against vitex as I took it hoping to speed things along due to slightly irregular cycles (nothing that would be considered abnormal). My cycles have been crazy since, late o, short lp and bloods have shown hormonal imbalance. It may not have been the vitex but I have since read if there's nothing particularly wrong it can play havoc with your body!

My advice would just be to eat well, drink lots of water, take prenatals and try to keep life as stress free as possible and not be too impatient for it to happen! Definitely speaking from the experience of hindsight here!

Oh yeah and conceive plus/preseed is good and cut back caffeine and booze 😀

Thanks Puma for the suggestions! I have been taking vitamins for about two months now, and honestly I think that because my vitamin d and iron were very low, as well as a few others, that I was having trouble conceiving. Also thank you BroodyMrs for the suggestions as well. I don't really drink coffee, and i don't like any alcohol, So that's not a problem. Good luck to you both, and thank you again.

Just a sperm friendly lube. It's supposed to actually help the sperm. I personally think it's pretty good

red clover blossom you take pre o and is a general fertility boost helped me conceive my son and ive had a cp using it too. using a mooncup after bd and conceive plus lube all help x

red clover blossom you take pre o and is a general fertility boost helped me conceive my son and ive had a cp using it too. using a mooncup after bd and conceive plus lube all help x

Would an "Instead" premenstrual cup work the same to keep them all up there? (they are cheaper are 6-8 dollars a box and are disposable) that why I ask, bc the non disposable one's tend to be MUCH more expensive....

I know this kind of got lost in the excitement of all the other threads, but I am hoping to find some supplements to add to me and SO's regimen that will help things along, so I"m hoping some other ladies will have some suggestions too. I have Evening Primrose Oil sup. and Zinc for the hubs, plus prenatals and a reg multi for us both, and I bought preseed for the lube help...... Wondering what else I can do so both sides, esp hub's.

I LOVE fertilitea from fairhavenhealth.com. I know they have a fertility tea for men also. There is vitex in the fertilitea. I know one poster said it ruined her cycle, but it worked wonders for mine and many of my friends. It made me O sooner, increased my lp, and really increased cervical fluid (tmi lol!). It was a godsend, especially after a miscarriage. It never took me more than 2 cycles to conceive taking 2 cups a day (2x it happened the first cycle, and this time it was on the 2nd cycle). I started spotting mid cycle this time taking it, but I conceived all the same! All the best! Xxx

CoQ10 is supposed to be good for sperm and egg quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->