Finally TTC!!

Eziana

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm so excited that hubby and I are finally TTC as of yesterday! We agreed a few years ago while we were still engaged that we would TTC after a year and a half of marriage, and now, well, here we are! For the last year, I've really been working on getting healthy, as well as taking prenatal vitamins and supplements. I went off the pill a little over a month ago, and I got my first natural AF last Tuesday (9/6). Hubby and I did our first TTC BD today, and while I don't really think that particular time is going to lead to anything since I think the earliest I'll ovulate will be Friday 9/16, you never know! I have heard that sperm can live for up to five days, so I guess it's a possibility. Of course we'll be doing the BD a few more times this week. I realize that I probably won't get a BFP this cycle, since it is the very first cycle we're TTC and, well, I'm just not that lucky, LOL! Here's to hoping it happens sooner rather than later though! :)

Fingers crossed for you! I am on my second cycle TTC#1. I was super sure I would be the lucky one t get pregnant first try but no luck. No worries though, onto the next cycle. I am Oing around the same time as you, Wednesday to Thursday timeframe I think. We are BDing every day from now until O, hoping second time is the charm. Good luck! And welcome to BnB!

Thank you! Hopefully, this will be the month for both of us. :)

Thank you, Symphony 7! Here's hoping we both have June babies. :)

Good luck!! I am also TTC #1, although I haven't had my period since coming off BCP 40 days ago. I don't think I have ovulated yet according to my temps. Just trying to be patient :) hope to see you ladies get a BFP this month!

No BFP yet. :( AF came 10/3, right on schedule. I had gone back and forth between being sure I was pregnant and being sure I wasn't. On the day AF ended up arriving, for some reason, I really thought I was pregnant. (With my AF, I don't get many symptoms beforehand, so there was nothing to indicate if she was coming or not.) I imagined myself saying to people, "Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. First month of trying! I guess I'm just really fertile!"

Anyway, she showed up. :( I was bummed about it for a while, but it's only the first month, so I wasn't surprised or anything. I know each month I don't get pregnant, it's going to be a little less easy! Now, I'm in my fertile window. Hubby and I BD'd last night, and I'm hoping to BD again on Friday and Sunday (the day I'm supposedly ovulating). I'm hoping this month will be my month!

Baby dust to everybody!:dust:

Sorry you did not yet your BFP this month. I was the same and hoping I would get pregnant first month trying. Good luck for this month Eziana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->