Finally.

dreamingbyday

Reaction score
After trying for one year, I finally got my BFP :D. I tested this morning because AF is due tomorrow and I'm going to a party with alcohol tonight. I didn't feel AF coming on and I was super hopeful so I tested. It said Yes :D (It was a Clearblue Weeks Estimator test, for the record). I'm hoping I'm not jinxing myself but what are the odds that two tests are wrong?
For the record, if anyone is reading this and looking for some hope after trying for a long time: I've been using opk kits for four months and having trying for the four days before and one day afterward (and only really during that time, really :/). Of course, of the past 12 months, this has was the only month when I really didn't want to get pregnant lol. I didn't prevent it but I was really hoping it wouldn't happen this month because we are moving in 9 months right around my new due date. So I guess there really is something to the whole "just have fun with it and don't stress lol."

Ummm. Wish me luck? I'll be either moving in my third trimester and switching providers at the last minute or I'll be moving with a toddler and a newborn o_O Providing this baby sticks. I really hope it does :D

Congratulations!! I hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy!! :flower:

Congratulations!! :wohoo: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->