Finally!!!

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score

Some of you might remember me from this website before...

I was TTC with my fiancé, but a lot had happened and I ended our relationship as I had been so unhappy for a long time. I am now in another relationship with the most amazing man I've ever met. Things were fantastic with us so we decided to try for a baby... boom, first try and we did it! We're SO excited, yet apprehensive about what's ahead of us.

Working out my dates, we conceived on New Year's Eve - there really were fireworks that night! :haha:

11dpo, my boobs were so so sore - way worse than I've ever had with AF coming. I knew then that something was different, as did my boyfriend... yet I didn't want to allow myself to think I could be pregnant, only to be let down. I also had some very light spotting after sex and very light cramping in bed.

I was also peeing more, and actually felt less grumpy than I do when AF is on her way. Still, I convinced myself that she was coming even though I was 5 days late (I've been 2-3 days late before, never 5!) My boobs are still killing me now, but I love it as I know it's for good reason! :happydance: I don't have many other symptoms as such, but still peeing more, and have some nausea - i wake up feeling hungover, but haven't been sick... yet :haha:

19dpo, Tuesday - did a cheapie test at 1.30pm - test line came up before control line! Ecstatic doesn't even begin to cover it! :happydance: 1st Clearblue digi was from the same night
21dpo, Thursday - 2nd CB digi (and my weeks change over on a Thursday!)
And check out my 5 week bloat and food belly :haha:

Crazy how much love we already have for our little baby, currently the size of a sesame seed! :baby::kiss:

let's do this!
baby dust to all who are TTC!

Attachments

• IMG_5385.jpg
    IMG_5385.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5400.jpg
    IMG_5400.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5399.jpg
    IMG_5399.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 24