Finally

SuchAHotMom2b

Reaction score
We've been trying since Nov 2015!!!!

These last 3 months, we haven't really been into it... We've kinda just been BD'ing when we feel like it, not temping, no ovulation tests, nothing!

This past weekend on Saturday, we only ate tacos around like 4pm.. So the next day (sunday) when I woke up with heartburn, cramps & etc, I immediately associated it with hunger pains.
I was in bed all day.
Monday was HORRIBLE, I was so Nauseous! I ended up leaving work after 2 hours only to puke all over myself 3x in the car on my way home :nope: tmi I know I'm sorry.

Anyways, after that I was something is not right. I went to dollar tree and bought 2 diff brands of tests & took one as soon as I got home..... BFP!!! I was stunned :happydance::happydance: I ended up taking the other one later on Monday night & another BFP!!!! I have an appt today to confirm pregnancy! I'm so excited!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Mama!!! :wohoo:
I wish you a VERY happy and healthy 9 months!

So sorry about the nausea and vomiting. Don't fret too much over it Mama, it happens to all of us

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you. Hope you’ll enjoy your pregnancy. Hugs & prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->