finally,

dottymouse

Reaction score
i have finally made it to 24weeks as of yesterday, :D :happydance: my baby:blue: boy seems to be taking forever to cook, but im loving every minute of it and so far not had any problems, he kicks and moves all the time. and now we can start getting his nursery ready. :happydance:

Congratulations on getting to V day! I'm so jealous I want to be there already :) What plans do you have for your nursery? X

Congrats on making it to V-Day :) Good luck w/ your new bubs! I have to get my skates on w/ buying ANYTHING!! x

thank you, we are re-papering it, and painting some blue, its going to have a cars, planes, trains and boats theame, (mothercare my 1st adventure).

all we have so far is a cot which i had from when i had my dayughter, a white moses basket which my mum got from a friend last week, (brand new never used and we only paid £10 for it) but we will try and dye the covers blue, i have a sterilizer which i got from the asda baby avent, for £10, and my car seat which i got off ebay for £25, the lady brought it but once she had her baby decided she wanted a pink seat for her new baby girl, so it had a weeks use.

and thats all we have so far, still loads to do and get, but as we are on a very small budget ebay, is my new best friend, but im not just buying the first thing i see, im having a look around to get the best price for everything, and also my MIL has said she wants to buy us something, so hoping that she will get me my pushchair i want, :)

i cant wait till it is all done and ready for our little boy to go in, still doesnt seem real.

good luck to everyone with their pregnancies, and hope your V-day hurrys up for you. :D

yay! i wanna get to v day or even just next week times dragging! x

Congrats on your V-Day Dottymouse :) We've hit ours today too and it feels like SUCH a relief...heres to a few more smooth months of pregnancy before we meet our monkey's :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->