• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Finally!!!!

twinkletoes

Reaction score
Ive finally got an appointment through for jordan to see the consultant about ADHD. roll on 30th july :happydance:

Thats good news then! Hope it goes well for you.

I can't believe how long it takes to get hospital appointments, its ridiculous.

Kayleigh is being referred to orthoptist 'cos i can't decide if she got a squint or not. Will poften resolve by 6 months but if it hasn't i will poss get appt by then, if i wait it'll delay getting assessed and treated.

Hope you get everything sorted with jordan soon.

oh i know caroline, its stupid. but i rang today and told the receptionist at childrens outpatients how much im struggling with him and asked if the appointment could be brought forward.....

and she rang me back and hes now booked in for the 18th july! not alot earlier, but im going to keep ringing and seeing if they have cancellations.

i had similar problem with ENT for Gabriel, his hearing had gotten worse so i rang to see if i could get an earlier appt, as he was due a check after 6 weeks, when she gave me appt, for sev weeks l8er i said thats after he supposed to be seen, only to be told dr had said 8 wks.

The NHS is crap, i am going to see how much it would cost to add kids to my health insurance from work.

aawww thts gr8 hun!!! hope it all goes ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"