Finally!!

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
It's my due date!!!! But still no baby :( gutted as but finally my due date is here!!! :)

Happy due date!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hope your little girl make an appearance soon :flower:

aww thought you was gonna say she was coming haha but happy due date! :dust::dust: lots of labour dust for you :flower:

Happy Due Date! I hope she decides to make an appearance soon

:dust::dust::dust:

Happy due date! Your LO will be in your arms before you know it!
:dust:

When I saw this I thought u was gonna say she's on her way :dohh: Happy due date tho & here's lots of labour dust

Happy due date!!! :happydance: Not long to go now!!

:dust:hope you get your little bean soon hunny, if not run up some hills or eat something spicy that helped my cousin xxx

Hope she comes soon! You're obviously a good home-maker if she doesn't make an appearance :flower: hehe xx

go through the list of things to induce labour! :haha: Congrats girlie, she will be here before you know it! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: come on baby girl your mummy is ready to meet you now !!!!

Still waiting.. :p Hopefully i'll at least have a sign soon
Keep feeling like i'll be the first person ever to be pregnant for the rest of their life :haha:

I'm sure it will be soon lovely! atleast you know she is coming soon!
Good luck
:dust:

Yay Congrats!! If you really want her here I would suggest getting a pregnancy massage and telling the RMT that you're past full term and she can do movements to induce labour.

Truly truly works!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->