financial question

bexxc

finally a mommy!
Reaction score
my insurance won't cover fs treatments. we took some time to think about the options the doc gave us and i think we're going to try clomid+hcg. any estimates of how much this costs (with monitoring) monthly? (i'm in the us)
thanks

my insurance won't cover fs treatments. we took some time to think about the options the doc gave us and i think we're going to try clomid+hcg. any estimates of how much this costs (with monitoring) monthly? (i'm in the us)
thanks

Insurance didn't cover anything beyond the diagnosis for me. A typical cycle included the following: $280 (baseline US), $90 (blood draw + estradiol), $30 (clomid), $280 (mid-cycle US), $90 (blood/estradiol), $90 (HCG shot), $290 (IUI).

I did get my BFP this month after 4 months of clomid (the last with IUI) that failed. Finally, I did a cycle of injectables + IUI and that did the trick. That cycle was about $2100. I changed Drs just prior to the injectables and there was a price difference of $2000! My initial dr charges about $4000 for monitoring + medication with injectables and IUI.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"