Finding it hard to stay patient

crazykez

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Sorry to rant a little but I find it hard to stay patient at the best of times and it is just so hard.

So my last period started the 14th Jan have tested several times all :bfn: have tried my hardest not to symptom spot but I have gone up two cup sizes, am tired all the time, having headaches, feel bloated and have lower abdo pains and back aches.

Finally got a GP appointment and have had bloods just waiting for the results now. I try to not let it stress me but just dont know what to think, It does not help with GP saying I can get the results tomorrow but then the person who actually took my blood said it would be thursday at the earliest or after the easter break.

Its enought to send a girl mad - sorry just needed to vent a little - its so hard going to work all day trying to be normal when you feel so tired and dont want to say anything til you know whats going on.

Then I start to think what if I am not .... what else could be wrong with me :cry:

Kerrie

just wanted to say good luck, I hope that you get a:bfp: soon and things go ok with the dr, waiting for results can be the hardest part xx

Good luck hun, i hope everything works out and you get your results asap x

just wanted to say good luck, I hope that you get a:bfp: soon and things go ok with the dr, waiting for results can be the hardest part xx

Tell me about it I am trying to stay patient and not drive DH mad

I am also not a patient person and totally understand where you are coming from:hugs: I hope that your results will give you some answers xx

I am also not a patient person and totally understand where you are coming from:hugs: I hope that your results will give you some answers xx

I hope so and am keeping my fingers crossed I want it so much:dust: to you

I know how it feels. One of my lil quotes I made up is patience is a waste of my time, so I have no patience. Good luck and I hope u get ur :bfp:

I think we all relate to this.

Good luck.

Patience is a pain.

Thanks Ladies for your support I know I'm not the only one going through it but I just wish I could be more patient!

me too I am driving H and everyone that knows we are ttc mad !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->