finding out gender

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by heaveneats, Oct 23, 2017.

1. heaveneats

heaveneats Emma's Mommy

Hi everyone,

tomorrow night is my ultrasound - 20 weeks and although i'm nervous and hope all goes well and baby is healthy, its also the ultrasound that can possibly tell us the gender but Dh and i are on different thought waves on it. For me its my third and my last bubbs, so i would really like the surprise but Dh really wants to know because he said its a surprise enough it happened since i was told i may not conceive again naturally. a part of me wants to know because i dont think i can wait another 4 - 5 months to find out but at the same time i want the experience of the babay being born and hubby saying its a girl/boy.

has anyone else gone through this? for right now my thought is to have them write it down and i will keep it while we discuss what we want to do because tomorrow is too close

2. Talia12

Talia12 Well-Known Member

When I was undecided I wanted to do exactly what you suggested, have them write it down for you and keep it somewhere and then you can wait and have it as a surprise or if you change your mind later go get the paper out and look :)