Finding Out The Sex

I found out with first two babies and it was lovely for the bonding, naming, shopping opportunities, however this time as this baby was unplanned and a complete shock and surprise to us, we decided to leave the sex a secret until birth! The way I see it is that I already have the most gorgeous boy and most beautiful girl in my life, so I want that surprise this time....I will never be pregnant again so this time a surprise will make this special time all the more special as I won't experience all this excitement ever again...

But, I will say that finding out does NOT spoil the specialness you will experience on the day of your babies birth, well it didn't for me as in my head I'd pictured my babies and they were totally different from what I'd imagined....they were more beautiful and amazing than I could ever have hoped for....

As for the neutral thing, I am a bit meh about the whole PINK for a girl, BLUE for a boy thing.....I also don't do cream/mint/lemon!!! I have managed to purchase a great mix of funky clothing in stars n stripes, reds, bright greens, cow print, leopard print, dalmation, greys, white, white and black, spots, stripes and other funky colourways.....the rules are there are no rules to what you feel a boy or girl should be in, just enjoy your baby for all it's individuality there is plenty of time later on childhood to label your child!

Whatever you choose to do regarding the sex is your choice and enjoy it, I say!!

We're going to be finding out the sex, for pretty much the reasons that everyone else has said. I'm looking forward to being able to say "he" or "she" instead of "it" or "the baby" or "he or she" all the time :lol:

I think it's a very personal choice though, and everyone has to choose what's right for them :)

I'm all for finding out. I am so stressed this time around that I don't think I could stand another suprise!

I am planning on finding out at my 20 week scan on 28 May, like many others said, I would like to think or say He or She instead of It!!
And I want to choose blue or pink clothes. I don't think it would spoil anything on the big day either, just meeting your baby for the first time is special enough!! :cloud9:

My OH and I are definitely going to try and find out (20wk scan on 15 June), mainly because we're both absolutely convinced that this is a little girl, and want to plan ahead!

If he turns out to be a boy, watch for a bargain bucket of pink babygrows for sale on eBay ...

We've both decided to find out at our next scan. Before when we were trying we had decided not to find out. My view of things changed after each mc so this time we have decided to find out. It was mainly my decision but my hubs has agreed.

I want to get my nursery sorted before bubs comes and i've always had an idea of how i want it for a girl or a boy.

We're not going to tell friends or family what we're having as we want it to be a surprise for them.

If you're still unsure then wait till your scan day, you're do what you feel is best for you. A friend had been determined that she was going to find out but during the scan both her and her partner decided against it.

xxx

i have always wanted to know, but since i could be preggy(going to doc this week) i kind of don't want to know. I have a friend that had a boy 2 months ago (i told herv to save his clothes in case i have a boy) and my neighbour had a girl 3 months ago. so really i am set for hand me downs .And i kind of want to be suprised. Funny how it changes.

I just can't see how anyone has the patience to wait on a surprise. I can hardly stand the wait as it is! Waiting 20 more weeks would surely kill me.

I just can't see how anyone has the patience to wait on a surprise. I can hardly stand the wait as it is! Waiting 20 more weeks would surely kill me.

I've been waiting 3 years for a BFP so few more weeks won't matter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->