Finding out the sex?

I will hopefully find out tomorrow.................... yay!

I found out at my 20 week detailed scan, and I'm really glad. It did personalize it for OH, and I like that I can shop for more gender specific things.

Im going to have to stay on team yellow this time :cry: out of all my pregnancies this will be the only one i wont know as the hospital im at this time round has a strict no sexing policy, not happy about it as i really wanted to know so i could be prepaired but cant justify paying £75 for a 5 min private gender scan when there is so much else to buy. so it will be team yellow for me unless its a nice sonographer on the day of my scan which i doubt.

I didnt last time and it was great as it was a big surprise but i really really wana know this time so i can get all the pink or blue things in. I also want the room done and everything to be organised. I have a triple test on wednsday and im eaither going to be 17 or 18 weeks then so im going to ask tho im not sure if they will tell me then

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:baby:

i didnt find out the babys sex

i dont regret it

but its hard to find neutral clothes that arent dull, i have been looking everywhere for some bright gender neutral clothes, but most shops dont do any and if they do they juat have one or two items

and im rather obsesive, i want to but it all now

xx

hey has any of you used intelligender prediction test and found out whether it worked? ifso did it?? xx

i found out - i left the decision up to my boyfriend

I found out at my 20 week scan. Me and OH were both so impatient we just couldn't wait! I'm glad I did because now I can buy lots of pink things and call her by her name (Tiffany) :cloud9:

Secondly, it gives hubby something special to do - to tell me and our loved ones what it is on the big day. It's the first question people will ask. If everyone already knows then there is no news to share on the day really!

Thats a really good point Shifter and one that I had never thought about before. OH and I have already decided on sticking to team yellow as its just something that we personally have decided we want to do. I do very much like your reasoning though and if I was ever tempted to have a gender scan, I think that would dissuade me again. So thank you!

My DH and I decided not to find out the sex of our LO and for us personally it has made it that bit more exciting. x

Were staying yellow, i didnt know last time and it was a great surprise! Had myself convinced i was having a boy right up untill they took her out (c section) and asked what i thought baby was, i was still convinced boy, then seconds later they told me baby was a girl it was amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->