Finding the waiting HORRIFIC

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Cannot think about anything else!! It's so frustrating!! I'm a teacher so currently on summer holidays and so I have nothing at ALL to distract me!!If I'm not pregnant then I want my period! If I am then blooming well show up on a HPT. So incredibly aggravating.:growlmad:

me 2 lol i also on 6 weeks hol 9dpo want to test test test but trying to limit myself to 1 a day fmu x :)

I think the first week of the TWW is the WORST. Because obviously nothing in that week would be pregnancy related and it's just a waiting game. The second half isn't as bad, but it's still terrible since I know implantation probably happened by then (if it did) and I'm analyzing everything.

I always say I won't - but that's a total L-I-E!

I absolutely HATE not having control over the TWW.

I'm also in the same boat - teacher, no distractions. Can't. Stop. Testing!!!

My period is now 7 days late and nothing. Nothing. Never wanted to go back to school so much just for something to do!

I can't wait to go back to school either....ovulating on the 3rd/4th/5th September!

kmpreston....7 days late, that's a good sign!!! Go get a blood test!!

I think the first week of the TWW is the WORST. Because obviously nothing in that week would be pregnancy related and it's just a waiting game. The second half isn't as bad, but it's still terrible since I know implantation probably happened by then (if it did) and I'm analyzing everything.

I always say I won't - but that's a total L-I-E!

I absolutely HATE not having control over the TWW.

I can't stop analysing everything either...it's driving me absolutely crazy!!!

I'm the same - this obsession is bad haha!

Argh >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"