finding work so hard:(

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls, many of you are probably in the same situation.. i work as a hairdresser so im seeing people all day everyday. its so hard cause people are still coming in sayin oh congrats how far are you or hows the pregnancy going. im ashamed to say i still look pregnant:blush: im finding it so hard to loose the bump i had and im an emotional eater so ive piled on the pounds!! theres so many clients in that are pregnant and im just finding it so hard, i cant afford to take anymore time off and im feling bad enough having put on so much weight! just feel stuck in this rut now. miss my little baby Lily soo soo much and feel like im th only one that will ever remember her!! thanks for listening xxxxxxxxxxxx hope your all ok:hugs:

Aw honey. I'm sorry. How far in were you? I was 18 weeks and I'm still a little lumpy! I was back at work on Thursday as a teacher, fortunately for me I was able to take a bit of time off to recover and being well supported. Love and prayers :hugs: xxx

Sorry you are finding it hard. I am back work on Monday. Finished sick leave couple weeks ago, went in for couple hours and then went annual leave for two weeks. I have also piled on pounds. Started slimming world and Thursday and going back to gym to try and make myself feel a bit better.

I m so sorry and DONT ever feel ashamed :cry: I lost my Ava 4 weeks ago at 18 weeks and i am a mess. I don't work but I know wherever I go people know I was pregnant and they don't know what happened and I have to tell them :cry: I just started to go out a bit. I am just sick over this and I get sick having to tell my horror story, it's not their fault they don't know they just know the last time they saw me I was pregnant. You are not alone believe me :cry: If you ever need to talk or vent I am around :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw honey. I'm sorry. How far in were you? I was 18 weeks and I'm still a little lumpy! I was back at work on Thursday as a teacher, fortunately for me I was able to take a bit of time off to recover and being well supported. Love and prayers :hugs: xxx

That mist be so hard being a teacher and your students must be wondering what happened :cry::cry: I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

was just 22 weeks. so sorry for your loss hun xxxxxx thanks so much!

I m so sorry and DONT ever feel ashamed :cry: I lost my Ava 4 weeks ago at 18 weeks and i am a mess. I don't work but I know wherever I go people know I was pregnant and they don't know what happened and I have to tell them :cry: I just started to go out a bit. I am just sick over this and I get sick having to tell my horror story, it's not their fault they don't know they just know the last time they saw me I was pregnant. You are not alone believe me :cry: If you ever need to talk or vent I am around :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun think yesterday was just a bad day was very emotional... so nice to have all your lovely support! i adore the name Ava what a gorgeous name for your little angel! hope your ok xxxxxx

That mist be so hard being a teacher and your students must be wondering what happened :cry::cry: I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I told my form group (the students I see everday to generally sort their lives out!) the truth on Friday. I can't keep telling kids "I wasnt very well!" because it just denies the whole fact that I had a little life growing in me! I can't do that. It was hard, but I got through it. It'll be easter hols next week anyway! xxx

All you ladies are remarkably strong! My Emma was taken 10 days ago & I am off work & wish to God I didn't have to go back soon... I am dreading facing people, patients, coworkers, good grief... Just everyone .. Don't wanna leave my lil safe sanctuary...

I told my form group (the students I see everday to generally sort their lives out!) the truth on Friday. I can't keep telling kids "I wasnt very well!" because it just denies the whole fact that I had a little life growing in me! I can't do that. It was hard, but I got through it. It'll be easter hols next week anyway! xxx

awe hun that was very brave of you to tell them. i hope they were understanding! i feel like im the only person remembering Lily no asmuch as my OH is amazing he just doesnt show his emotions very well, he hasnt even said her name once! i found mothers day so hard to deal with and no one understood. i often wonder when ill be ok again but i think i have to just move on. xxxx hope you enjoy ur easter hols pet

Its my first day back today... and I am too struggling :( Hope it gets better soon xx

Its my first day back today... and I am too struggling :( Hope it gets better soon xx

Hi hun, wishing you lots of lick today!:hugs:
it does get a little easier and I have to say people have been absolutely amazing. It was very hard the first couple of weeks meeting people who didnt know Lily had passed away and having to tell them and then others asking how far along i am and me having to tell them etc.

But it really does get easier and people are so understanding.... Im glad i got back into things it helped me move on a little more. hope your ok hun and if u need a chat you know where i am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->