Finger nails growing like crazy!!

1sttimemama2b

Reaction score
I've never had long finger nails. My nails are typically very brittle and break easily. Since becoming pregnant my nails are growing like crazy and so strong. I don't think I've broken a nail once. My DH isn't too crazy about long nails but I love it! Anyone else notice this? I read that pregnancy can also make it go the other way and make your nails unhealthy.

Also I feel like my hair is growing faster. Although I haven't read much to support that this is due to pregnancy. Anyone else notice changes in nails and hair growth?

Oh, definitely! I think it's a combination of prenatal vitamins and hormones.

My nails grow really fast now, but they're brittle whereas they used to be strong. I keep my nails unfathomably short now :(

I've got the best nails i've EVER had and LOVE it. Used to pay a fortune every month for acrylics but no need at the moment! xx

mY too are super long and healthy. I'm loving it :)

My hair grows fast anyway but what I am noticing is that I am loosing a lot less. I hope this doesn't mean it'll fall out in one go once LO is here. :haha:

My nails are also a lot healthier and breaking much less easily, I'm quite proud of them at the moment!

My nails are growing super fast. I have always had healthy growing nails and hair, but now a days they are growing even faster. I am finding that my hair is thicker and fuller now too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"