Finger stuck in high chair :(

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by k8y, Dec 9, 2009.

1. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

After giving my LO his lunch I wiped him off and turned to put his bowl in the sink... with that he started really screaming... I quickly turned to look at him and it took me a few seconds to realise that he had got his finger stuck up inside the tray of the high chair where he had grabbed hold of the edge. I had to pull it out. Poor little man cried for a few minutes but was so brave. :cry:

2. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Aw poor thing, is he ok?
    That's one thing I'm worried about, Violet loves playing with the harness on her chair and she gets her hands right where it clips in.. I've caught my own fingers in there enough times and it hurts and I'm so worried she's gonna grab it just as I'm doing it up and end up catching hers too!

3. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

Yeah he is fine now thanks ... his nail looks a bit red underneath. Think he's forgotten all about it now.

4. wispa86

wispa86 2 Boys and a Bump

i have a chicco happy snack and as i was taking the tray off i caught Bens finger, oh my god i felt so bad, he screamed and screamed!

after a big nap he was in the best mood ever so i assume i was easily forgiven!

5. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Yeah we used to have a chicco happy snack and I used to catch my fingers in it sometimes, ouch.

K8y it's horrible when stuff like that happens isn't it :(

6. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

Thats the one that we have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!