Finger's crossed for INDUCTION tomorrow!

2RockinBoys

Mummy of 2 squishy boy's!
Reaction score
I'm now Term + 10 :growlmad: and have been "booked" in for an induction (again as I had an induction with my first son, he was 12day's late :dohh:) tomorrow on the condition that there is a spare bed in labour/delivery. I have to ring up at 8AM (UK time, 11hour's and 11min's to go, not that im counting :winkwink:) to see what time I can go in, unless it's been busy, to which they will tell me to call back at midday. If that be the case, and it's still busy/no available bed's, I'll be put back till Thursday, making this one 12day's late just like my first born son!! WHAT are the actual chances of having to be induced again? Am I just that unlucky :shrug:
No matter, just wanted to share, as I'm hoping that tomorrow will be MY turn! Even my bump buddy from work (who was due this coming Friday) had her baby this afternoon! Surely it's my turn now!!

Fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully they will be able to fit you in :)

crossing fingers for you!xx

im getting induced 2mora toooo.. so scared.. not in til 4 pm tho... hope they fit u in x

im getting induced 2mora toooo.. so scared.. not in til 4 pm tho... hope they fit u in x

At least you have an actual time to go in to look forward too, I really hate the uncertainty of it all. Good luck to you with your induction! I hope it goes quickly and easily for you :hugs:

I've gotta ring back at 2PM! They'll tell me if it'll be a case of going in then, or having to ring back in the morn. If I'm put back till tomorrow I'll be a priority. Just gotta keep myself occupied for another 3hours and 7mins

UPDATE:
I rang up at 2PM like a good girl and was told to go in at 4PM, Score! Got everything ready set go, and got there just after 4 (we went through drive through Maccy D's for thickshake's!) Got put onto a monitor for LO's heartbeat for 30min's, then had to do a pee sample, have BP done and then for the internal. Am still 3CM dialated, which is too far for the pictocin (look's like a tampon :haha:) but the labour ward didn't have spare bed's for me to have my water's broken for me. So basically, I'm too far to be induced, and not far enough to stay in and labour "naturally" (with breaking my waters for encouragement) So I had a "good" sweep done, and have been having small contraction's here and there since. I've got to ring up at 8AM to be told what time to go in (she reckoned it'll be about 9AM-ish) and have my water's broken ect. When I go in tomorrow, I will be leaving with a baby in my arm's and not my tummy!

Awww exciting good luck xxxx

Good luck and I hope you get a bed early in the morning, I hope all goes well for you and your baby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->