Fingers Crossed!

BellaVita515

Reaction score
Over the last two weeks I have been extremely tired, and very nauseous. These two characteristics are very unlike me. I am the woman who can repeatedly go on a few hours of sleep and function perfectly well. The last two weeks, I have been getting my 7-9 hours of sleep, and am still having difficulty keeping my eyes open while at the office. My energy levels have bottomed out.
As for the nausea, I rarely, have an upset stomach, and when I do, it is very manageable with a few crackers. This nausea will not subside. I haven't actually gotten sick, but the feeling is constantly there.
I am very anxious, and wanting to go buy a home test, but I am afraid of it showing negative.

Any other ladies have these two symptoms as their first sign of pregnancy? If so, how long after these symptoms made an appearance did it take to get a positive test? We are getting anxious. :)

I am 26 years old, my husband is 37, and we are ready to be parents now! He is already going to be approaching 60 before our first child graduates high school if we are blessed now!

Hi. You don't mention when your af is due or whether your cycles are regular or not. Certainly the tiredness is a classic sign, but I don't know about the sickness so early on. You'll have to either test or wait for af. Good luck & sending you baby dust!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->