fingers crossed...

Pooch_1989

Reaction score
Hello ladies..I have been ttc for three months. No luck thus far..I am 22 and I am just looking for tips and advice..thnx

Hi! I don't really have any tips or advice, since I've only been TTC for about a week - but just wanted to say I hope you get your BFP soon! :)

How regular are you? I would start by getting a calendar just for your vajayjay :haha: Write down when you get AF, when it stops, flow type, etc. Then watch your cervical mucus throughout your cycle. Youtube search "cervical mucus" for some vids to help. There is one in particular that I love. It's a Powerpoint set up and very informative. Otherwise, I'd learn how to temp/chart. Take a multi vit with folic acid every day. BD every other day leading up to ovulation.

^ What she said! :)

Folic acid is very important - I think I heard you should be taking it three months before conceiving so get started now.

You could also use OPKs which will help you find out when you've o'd so you can time :sex: right. There are also girls who temp & chart but I'm afraid I don't know too much about that. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->