finished provera, no AF??

megapatt01

Reaction score
i was prescribed 10 days of provera to have AF, and then begin using the clomid.. i've taken it a few times before, and usually have it around days 4-7..

well i'm finished. took my last day 9/03/2010....still no AF. this is making me very nervous, and i'm getting upset. i was really hopeful that all of this was going to work.

is this normal? has anyone else had something like this happen to them?
any responces would be greatly appreciated. help put my mind at ease a little bit!

If AF doesn't come in a few days I would call the DR. Is there any chance you may be pg? I've been told that if there is a pregnancy that provera will not bring on AF. If there is a chance you may want to test. Good luck.

Mine came 5 days later (spotted on 4th day):flower:
Good luck:dust:

Mine normally came 3-5 days after Provera, this last time- it was 12 days! So FRUSTRATING!

It can come anytime up to 14 days after your last tablet so there is no need to worry as of yet it will come just be aptient a little while longer :) x

If AF doesn't come in a few days I would call the DR. Is there any chance you may be pg? I've been told that if there is a pregnancy that provera will not bring on AF. If there is a chance you may want to test. Good luck.

don't think that i'm pregnant. dh and i haven't been doing the bd for quite some time! haha we're like an old married couple! my poor DH....
i guess i'll just have to be patient!!
as hard as that's going to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"