Finnaly made the move

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Abbys_Mummy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Abbys_Mummy

Abbys_Mummy Well-Known Member

to get help its been 18months since my daughter passed away and i have just been going down hill since but i have been so stubborn trying to be strong to get through this on my own.
    and now my mood swings are getting out of control and its ruining my relationship.
    so i called SANDS today aka Stillbirth and neonatel death support i only got a answering machine but i left a message so they can call me back i am so proud for making the first move to getting help.

2. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish you the very best, you should be very proud, your doing something good for you. :hugs::hugs:

3. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

:hug: I hope they call you soon, and remember, we are all here for you too. Sorry about your loss. :hug:

4. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

:hug: you are doing something good for yourself. i wish you the best, and i am very sorry for your loss. XOXO

5. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

:hug:babe. I didn't go to SANDS after losing my 1st child but after losing my 2nd I thought it best to get some proper support. Sometimes I found the meetings really helpful and sometimes I found them more upsetting so don't be put off the 1st time you go as next time it may well be completely different at the next meeting....that is if you have meetings over there in Oz.

Good luck babe:hugs:

6. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Hi Im so sorry for the loss of your little one. :hug:

i dont if this is of any help but there is a SANDS forum, this is the link.

https://www.sandsforum.org/index.php

I go on, my daughter died last yr at full term.

V x x x

7. Loo

Loo Mum of 2 and one on way

Well done for plucking up the courage to call. I wish you all the very best and am so sorry for your loss x

8. chrissie33

chrissie33 Mummy to two monkeys

So sorry to hear of your terrible loss - you should be very proud of yourself for taking that first all important step! Lots of hugs to you xx

9. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: am so sorry for your loss :hugs: so glad you made the first step and spoke to SANDS :hugs: thinking of you :hugs:

10. WelshGirl

WelshGirl Mummy at last!!

I am so sorry for your loss.

I highly recommend the Sands forum that someone else has posted the link to. It's so sad that anyone has reason to join Sands, but since losing my son in January, I use Sands almost every day. My little boy was Stillborn, and if it weren't for Sands, I would have been totally lost.
    Please consider joining the Forum.......or you can pm me if you'd like to talk

xxxx