• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Firm Believer - Agnus Castus.

GoogilyBear

JuneBug Baby & ImogenBea
Reaction score
Heyy its been a while since i could post in here but, after coming off the depo in april weve been trying for a bay since. i know now that it takes up to a year for periods to come back, and some peoples dont come back at all.

well i went to go see if there was anything they could do or to help. they said go back on the pill but that didnt work. so last friday i did some reasearch on something called,

AGNUS CASTUS.

I read lots of success stories of it bringing people periods back after being on the depo a lot quicker, people after early menopause getting periods back, people who were told infertile become fertile again and many other stories.

Its available under the womens health section in holland and barrett.
anyway i bought some thursday last week and started to take them in the hope they would work.
before taking them i had no signs what so ever that my periods were coming back, but in the past week ive had pains and tummy ache and cramps. I cam on today. a week. it took a week. now it could have coincidence for those who dont think herbal remidies work, but i honestly feel that its worked. i also feel much better in myself, my depression has eased and i feel great.

i dont want to give anyone false hope that it brings back periods etc or being fertile again. but for me i truley believe that its working.

so now TTC BABY NO#2!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby::hugs:

It's amazing stuff, most people especially the USA refer to it as vitex.

My cycles are irregular and very long but with this they are perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"