first 2 week wait

dillydally

Reaction score
Finally my cycle has settled down to 35days so This month will be our first 2 week wait and I'm guessing its about to be a very long 2 weeks. My bf has been very switched on with it all so according to him we have done every we can. Now just hope my body plays the game. My last pregnancy was 20 years ago so not even sure it can happen. Fingers crossed.

Hello :wave:
The 2wk wait totally drags doesn't it? This is really only my second tww. My kids are older too...youngest is 11 so it's all new again. Last time I got pregnant on a oopsie one time thing at 37. And online they say there's only a 10% each month after 35...Ha! What do they know ; )

Ive been on various contraceptives for 20 years so am a bit nervous about it all. Just going to try not to worry. Cant do anything now to change it.

Tell me about it! This wait is torture! I'm also in the TWW and it seems to be taking forever (even though I'm just a bit over a week after ovulation lol). Here's to hoping you get your new addition! :dust:

Today I'm 4 days before my period is due and I'm getting tummy cramps and have tender breasts. I'm sure its too early for this to be pregnancy symptoms so I guess my period is coming. Decided to keep a journal so I can start to track my symptoms.

One day left till I'm due on. Been very nauseous, pain in breast and generally feel rubbish. Fingers crossed but I have a feeling I have a bug 😞

One day left till I'm due on. Been very nauseous, pain in breast and generally feel rubbish. Fingers crossed but I have a feeling I have a bug 😞
Have you taken a test? And you can have symptoms after implantation, from your last post. I did starting at 6dpo and was pregnant. Fx'd!

No I haven't done one yet. Was thinking of waiting till Sunday as I will be over due by then. I didn't log my symptoms last month so not sure if this is just normal. I haven't had a period for 10 years. Back on a cycle now for 3 months

:hugs: Sorry about the negative. Your not out until AF shows as they say.
I had a chemical this cycle so it was hard for me too. On to June for me, hoping for better things this summer.

Still waiting....on day 38 now. Going to try not to test for another week. My first cycle was 40 days so it may be again. Very stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->