First AF after m/c or implantation bleeding

shazzy001

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi All,

Had my m/c on the 5th Jan, all hormones were back to normal by the 11th so we decided to try again straight away,Done 2 tests last week and one looked pos but really think it was a evap line took another one and it came up neg

So was just waiting on AF coming went to the loo this morning and after i wiped it was like a pinkish discharge on the paper so thought the wicked witch had finally put in an apperance only to go through the day with nothing elce only another little bit of discharge after i came out the bath about an hr ago which was like a brownish colour

was just wondering if anyone elce had experianced this or if anyone can shed any light on whats goin on

Thanks in advance

xxx

could be inplantation hun ?> try and test in a few days if af hasnt arrived fingers crossed xx

I guess it depends when you think you ov'd - generally implantation should be 7-12 days after ov - fxd it's good news! :)

hx

Thanks Ladies

Havent had any more spoting today not really sure when i ovulated wasnt really keeping an eye on things think i will give it till tue and do a test

xxx

Thanks ladies

found myself jumping out of bed this morning and running to the toilet to see if i had any more spoting or if the witch had arrived but nothing at all not even any c/m (dont know how to feel) but my face has broken out wich it usualy does when i get a/f and feel really irratable

Sorry for ranting on a bit

xxx

Don't worry hun, I was full of rage the last time I was preg. so I thought AF was coming but no....it never did. I hope ur AF doesn't come for at least 9 months! xxxx

Thanks ronshi

feel like a woman possesed thank god the dog cant talk back lol she's a wee sole looks at me as if she knows what i am talking about just so desperate to do a test when do you think i should do a hpt ??

xxx

Hey Ladies

So thought i wld update you still no sigh of af done 2 hpt one on sat afternoon and one on sun morning and got a :bfn:

not had anymore spoting till last night after :sex: just when i went to the toilet before bed still pinkish not like af and something i found quite strange that the position that i usually prefer was a bit uncomfortable and another position that i dont usually like was ok :blush::blush:

my mood is still quite off found myself geting mad over a tub of ben & jerry's ice cream :huh: because dh and the dog ate it when i was at work got this mad taste in my mouth again this morning

Anyone got any ideas whats goin on with me

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

xxx

Messing with a girls Ben & Jerry's - men will never learn!

Sorry I haven't written since!
I'm in a bit of a state myself cos AF is 3 days late but keep gettin BFNs!
Hang on in there (that's what I'm telling myself!)
Last time I mcd AF came exacly 28 days later- seems like yours is quite late! hope that is of some use xxx

Sorry I haven't written since!
I'm in a bit of a state myself cos AF is 3 days late but keep gettin BFNs!
Hang on in there (that's what I'm telling myself!)
Last time I mcd AF came exacly 28 days later- seems like yours is quite late! hope that is of some use xxx

Hey Ladies

Feel like i'm all over the place at the min showing all the signs of :witch: but nothing seems to be happening done about 4 hpt's over the past few day's one looked promesing but all the rest were bfn so hoping it's mayby to early so thats me off work for a week now so gona have some r&r well try

:dust: for you all

xxx

Hey Ladies

Thought i wld update this thread,

Received my visit from the :witch: on fri morning

so now i'm on cd3 after speaking to the midwife on thur as i felt as though i was totally loosing the plot she said going by the days that my hcg level wld have come back down to 0 i should be geting af any day and as though by magic it was there on fri morning

it's been a real bag of mixed emotions but just glad that i seem to be geting back to a normal cycle and all the spotting that i was getting was just af trying to come on and not implantation afterall

thanks for all your advice and support ladies

sharlene
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly