First af after mc :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by shelleylu, Oct 8, 2008.

1. shelleylu

shelleylu 3rd Tri - Team Pink!

Think Im about to get my first af after my mc last month. Have had random pains/signs, and here was me thiking it could have been the signals for a BFP...

I am so sad and fed up. I should be looking forward to being nearly half way through my pg'y, not starting all over again. I am sad and angry and hurt.

Sorry for the rant, but it seems you girls are the only ones who understand it all .........

xx

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

3. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
    I do understand....had a natural miscarriage in mid-July at 8wk4d.
    Wishing you lots of :dust: for your next TTC!

4. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

:hugs: hun know how it feels. i have had 2 m/cs this year and had my 2nd af since my last m/c was gutted when she came and now waiting to ov.

i soooo want to be pg by december as its the month my first baby was due in and need something positive to focus on when the due date comes. otherwise i'll be an emotional wreck on xmas day and dont want to spoil it for my dd's.

i hope soon you get your sticky :bfp: and have a healthy baby x

5. SianMA

SianMA Mum to Ryan TTC#2

So sorry to hear about your loss - I felt the same last week when I was due to ov around about the date I would have been 12 weeks pg if I hadn't mc'd in August.

I just have to keep telling myself that it's a new cycle, a new start and another chance to try for my sticky BFP. :hug:

6. carino

carino mum of 1 ttc #2

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I know exactly how you feel......had my 1st :witch: 27 days after m/c in August. Had all the symptoms under the sun....swore blind I saw 2 lines....was sooooo fed up when she hit!!

But at least now we can try again.

Good Luck

:dust: to us all TTC

7. Kellie

Kellie TTC 1 after m/c June 08

Awww Shelley, you've certainly come to the right place to talk about this, the girls on here are angels! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had a m/c at 8 weeks back in June & :witch: didn't hit till 6 weeks later. I done a test after 4 weeks which came up as positive but it turned out the hcg was still in my system after the m/c, as the test I had at the doctors a week later was a :bfn:

Even now I still get tearfull & angry for my loss, but it does get easier. Don't hold all your feelings in. If you feel you need to scream at someone, scream at me! I pray you get your :bfp: soon babes! x x x x

8. shelleylu

shelleylu 3rd Tri - Team Pink!

Ah, so sorry to hear about all of your losses, and thank you so much for the support.

The evil :witch: did come and interupt my wishful thinking last night :(

I got very upset and spent most of the night crying. Think my oh thought I was losing the plot. Hormones are all over the shop as its my first af in over 7 months due to having the mirena coil in before I caught in June.

Still feel weird and sad today too. I have started weight watchers, and not being able to eat a big chocolate bar isnt doing me any favours!!!

Thanks for your advice Kellie. I could do with a scream I think, but I wont scream at you as you are too lovely....lol

The one thing I am pleased about is the fact I am back on track. The witch come 27-28 after my mc, so at least my body has regulated itself. With any luck I will get a :bfp: this month.

Good luck to all of you, and thanks again for your posts. I have a super understanding oh, but he hasnt really got a clue about how I feel at the minute, so you girls are a saviour :hug:

xxxx

Good luck to everyone ttc

9. cerilou

cerilou Well-Known Member

Hi hun

I know exactly what you are going through. I've had 2 mmc in the last 3 months and the :witch: arrived on Saturday. I felt both relieved and terribly sad. But just think of it as a fresh start.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

:hug:

10. Kellie

Kellie TTC 1 after m/c June 08

It's difficult for our o/h's to understand when this kinda thing happens as it's not specificly a part of them if you get what I mean (not in a horrible way)

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm never far away x x x x