First AF is here .... ouch

The :witch: has finally landed here now. So far so good although it isn't following it's usual pattern I must admit. I had a lot cramps earlier today and had a feeling she was swooping in on her broomstick then bang on cue she arrives.

I'm just glad shes arrived as now at least I have some kind of an idea on what my cycle has been this month - although whether it will be the same next month who knows?!

AF has finally arrived for me too today. No cramps as yet but got a splitting headache and feel v. weak, but not sure how much of that is to do with last night! :rofl:

Am glad she arrived and isnt being to much of pain for you girls (pan intended lol:winkwink:). Still waiting for her to drop by, she's meant to get here any time soon. Got mild cramps, hope she would just come already:shrug:

well it's got me doubled up again tonight, started with cramps about an hour ago after nothing since 3am this morning. I've come to bed with paracetamol and hot water bottle ( all the co-drydomol from the hospital have gone now :-( )

Just going to watch final Gavin & Stacy in bed and then see if I can get to sleep but I'm not holding out any hope yet as it lasted 4 hours last night. No red blood yet though just bits of brown stringy stuff again. Wierd how it keeps coming and going.

I hope it's much easier for you Shazza and Charlie, it's not something I'd want anyone to go through. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->