First appointment questions

kwfuller

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now since our wedding. At my regular appointment my dr told me to come back at the year mark if we were still not pregnant following her advice. My first appointment is in January and was wondering what types of questions I should ask? Thanks!

kwfuller I'm sorry it hasn't been easy to conceive.. I don't really have a list of questions but here is what I did after a year of TTC. I called my doctor couple months prior to my appointment and told her I would rather not wait much longer and would like to do necessary steps prior to our appointment so we had something on hands to discuss. She ordered blood test for me on day 3 of my cycle to see my hormone levels, semen analysis for DH, uterus ultrasound on day 8 of my cycle. I think those are the first steps you might want to ask for when you see your doctor. Best of luck!

Find out what are the next steps. I'd ask the questions in your own way but definitely find out what are the next steps.

You will first have to be tested. Together with your husband. They first have to know where the problem lies. But you can also be asked if you suffer from some ailments. Like if you have ever had an accident. Genetically if there are people going through infertility in your family. Questions as such. This is to build up what can be the problem. So as to know you more. If Otis something genetically then there will be a different way to solve it. Compared to someone that they do not have people with infertility in their families. But you have nothing to worry. And even if you are found with any problem. There are many ways to solve them. These days infertility is not as bad as it was in the past. I have suffered from secondary infertility so those were the questions that I was asked in the clinic. Then from there you will be going through some tests. When the problem is found you will be told of the possible solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->