First appointment today... so nervous!

babybrums

Reaction score
We're going in for our first appointment today. We weren't supposed to have a scan until 20 weeks but I asked if it would be possible to get one at this appointment, just for reassurance. Our first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. I went in at 5w1d and 5w3d for blood work this time. My hcg was doubling every 48 hours but my progesterone was steady at 10.3 so my midwife put me on progesterone supplements to help bring it up. I was so excited - my first two pregnancies, my hcg never doubled (not even from my original draw, only went up about 50%) and my progesterone dropped even though the second time I was on progesterone supplements. It was a big relief but I was so worried until I got those numbers back.

And now here we are today. I feel like everything is going fine. I have morning sickness, sore boobs, am unbelievably emotional and could sleep 18 hours a day. Never had any of that with my first two pregnancies. I know they say not to worry but I can't help it. We've been trying for 6 years. I have 6 more hours until my appointment and I'm an absolute mess!

Feels a little better to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening!

Look forward to hearing how it goes and seeing your lovely scan piccies! xx

Thanks ladies! The wait is killing me! I tried to take a nap but only got about 45 minutes sleep. Less than three hours now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->