First appointment with doc

MommaJJ

Reaction score
Had my initial appointment with the doctor today whom even with the fact I didn't get my bfp until 16th November (to be fair I didn't test before then either, but it still only said 'pregnant 1-2' evening wee), had dated me with my lmp making me 9+4. I tested again with another digi a couple days ago with fmu and got 'pregnant 3+', my worry is that I go for my dating scan and don't see anything as I'll be too early?? What do you girls think? Would you go by lmp date?:shrug:

When is your dating scan? I got a faint positive on the 16th of November, my LMP was October 2nd but I have weird long cycles. I have a dating scan today and I think I am 6+1. I have had a dating scan at 5+4 and seen a fetal pole and heartbeat with my son.

I don't have a scan booked yet, my cycles aren't regular either and although I explained this to the doctor he seemed certain I was 9+4 :-/

My doctor thinks I am much further ahead also. I've stopped seeing him as in New Zealand it's normal to have a midwife as your lead maternity carer, and she's more on my side :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"