first baby due march 2015

southerngirl2

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm 23 (diagnosed at 20 with pcos) and am pregnant for the first time. I'm 4 weeks 5 days right now & I'm so afraid of miscarriage. I don't go to the doctor until July 24 (8 weeks).
Anyone else due around the same time?

march due dates in this thread
March 1
March 2
Elphabaa77

March 3
bowmans

March 4
teilana

March 5
southerngirl2
MrsKChicago

March 6
March 7
Laska5

March 8
silmarien

March 9
March 10
March 11
March 12
March 13
March 14
brittany12

March 15
IrishTwins

March 16
March 17
March 18
Swampmaiden

March 19
March 20
lweezy

March 21
March 22
March 23
RockNRollBaby

March 24
March 25
HopingCarter
claudinator
K12B

March 26
March 27
SoBroody91

Hi. :) I'm 25. I miscarried 3months ago. I'm 4 weeks 6 days now with my first and debating when to go to the drs as I don't want to go to early and miscarry again. Think we just have to stay positive! Xx

Hello i'm due in March only got my Bfp today! Clearblue sais am 4-5 wks

I had a MC In April, i found out at 6wks but didnt have the actual MC till i was 12wks along....After that i had 1 period in May & well here i am - cautious!!

Hi. :) I'm 25. I miscarried 3months ago. I'm 4 weeks 6 days now with my first and debating when to go to the drs as I don't want to go to early and miscarry again. Think we just have to stay positive! Xx

That's my goal is to stay positive! We are only a day apart! :) I'm glad to have someone so close to me in due date :)

Hello i'm due in March only got my Bfp today! Clearblue sais am 4-5 wks

I had a MC In April, i found out at 6wks but didnt have the actual MC till i was 12wks along....After that i had 1 period in May & well here i am - cautious!!

congrats on the bfp today! I got mine on Friday June 27 :)

That's my goal is to stay positive! We are only a day apart! :) I'm glad to have someone so close to me in due date :)
Im glad too! :) I can't tell anyone else yet as it's too early but I've been bursting to tell someone. It's nice to find someone experiencing similar to me. I have different symptoms this time around and a few the same but in a completely different order to the first time. What symptoms are you currently experiencing?
I feel so bloated. I look like I'm a few months rather than weeks! X

Im glad too! :) I can't tell anyone else yet as it's too early but I've been bursting to tell someone. It's nice to find someone experiencing similar to me. I have different symptoms this time around and a few the same but in a completely different order to the first time. What symptoms are you currently experiencing?
I feel so bloated. I look like I'm a few months rather than weeks! X

I've only told my husband and immediate family.

I've gained like 3lbs! My skin and hair are super oily. And I've been super tired! and yesterday and today I've had slight cramps in the evening. I freaked out! But I took another test and I'm good :) I also looked it up and it seems to be pretty common.
What symptoms do you have?

Pretty much the same symptoms as you except the cramping. My hair is super oily and my stomach is huge. Breasts are swollen and tender and I've got on and off sickness throughout the day. Also got food aversions- gone off chocolate! And I love :icecream: ! I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep it a secret from everyone when all these have appeared so early on! X

Pretty much the same symptoms as you except the cramping. My hair is super oily and my stomach is huge. Breasts are swollen and tender and I've got on and off sickness throughout the day. Also got food aversions- gone off chocolate! And I love :icecream: ! I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep it a secret from everyone when all these have appeared so early on! X

My breasts aren't sore or swollen at all. a friend of mine mentioned last night about me needing to have a baby and I came so close to telling him! Lol
The cramps/ twinges made me so nervous... but my nerves are calmed now lol.

My breasts aren't sore or swollen at all. a friend of mine mentioned last night about me needing to have a baby and I came so close to telling him! Lol
I was nervous all the way through my first experience. I worried about everything. I wasn't very far along when I knew it had gone. This time I'm trying not to stress so much. It's so hard not telling people. I've got so many social events coming up and my stomach is huge, someone is bound to guess! Think I need to invest in baggies clothes but I've recently lost 1stone 8lbs in weight after dieting so people are going to wonder why I'm not flaunting it a bit more! How did you know you were pregnant? X

I was nervous all the way through my first experience. I worried about everything. I wasn't very far along when I knew it had gone. This time I'm trying not to stress so much. It's so hard not telling people. I've got so many social events coming up and my stomach is huge, someone is bound to guess! Think I need to invest in baggies clothes but I've recently lost 1stone 8lbs in weight after dieting so people are going to wonder why I'm not flaunting it a bit more! How did you know you were pregnant? X

How far were you when you had a mc? And how did you know?

I'm not sure what a stone is lol. I've lost 70lbs in the last year. I'm still big, buy not near as big. And recently got rid of my larger sizes... ughh I wish I had kept some of the clothes.

We were trying.. had tried in May, bit AF came. I was using an OPK again in June, but never got a smiley face. I assumed because of the stress of moving (moved june 1) I just wasn't going to ovulate in June... we went off of my ovulation date from an app I have on my phone... but didn't think we had a real chance for June. AF was due June 27 so when I woke up that morning I decided to do a test just in case. I thought jt was negative at first so I left it and went to get my work clothes... I came back to get dressed and it was positive! I posted a picture on here to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Lol
how did you know?

I'm not sure what a stone is lol. I've lost 70lbs in the last year. I'm still big, buy not near as big. And recently got rid of my larger sizes... ughh I wish I had kept some of the clothes.

We were trying.. had tried in May, bit AF came. I was using an OPK again in June, but never got a smiley face. I assumed because of the stress of moving (moved june 1) I just wasn't going to ovulate in June... we went off of my ovulation date from an app I have on my phone... but didn't think we had a real chance for June. AF was due June 27 so when I woke up that morning I decided to do a test just in case. I thought jt was negative at first so I left it and went to get my work clothes... I came back to get dressed and it was positive! I posted a picture on here to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Lol
how did you know?
I was just over 4 weeks. I knew I was pg as I could smell everything and my boobs became sore and swollen. I got all symptoms very quickly. Did a hpt and it was positive. I knew I had lost it too though, as had really bad cramps and a lot of blood! It was horrible. I knew I was pg this time as me and my fiancé have been trying so I was checking ovulation dates and testing regularly. I conceived Friday 13th! Haha. Just my luck! Bet that was a nice surprise! I checked mine a good 6/7 times before I believed it. X

how did you know?
I was just over 4 weeks. I knew I was pg as I could smell everything and my boobs became sore and swollen. I got all symptoms very quickly. Did a hpt and it was positive. I knew I had lost it too though, as had really bad cramps and a lot of blood! It was horrible. I knew I was pg this time as me and my fiancé have been trying so I was checking ovulation dates and testing regularly. I conceived Friday 13th! Haha. Just my luck! Bet that was a nice surprise! I checked mine a good 6/7 times before I believed it. X

All of the really early mc's I read about scare me... I'm so sorry you've had to experience it.
Prayers for a happy & healthy pregnancy for both of us :)
According to my phone app I conceived on Friday the 13th too! But theres no telling since I never did get a smiley face lol
I checked mine 3 more times that afternoon & then again on saturday & sunday mornings! Just because I didn't believe it! Lol we've only been trying for 2 months. I never expected it to be this easy to get pregnant! Lol

I think I conceived on Friday the 13th too. I hope it's lucky for us!

I tested negative at 8dpo and positive at 10dpo, but I had a feeling I was pregnant most of the TWW. I'm usually comfortable having a drink or two during the TWW, but the last TWW, it just felt wrong. I was afraid to take Tylenol, too, even though it's supposed to be safe. I had some symptoms when I got closer to testing, too (slightly sore breasts, other little stuff, nothing really obvious), so even though I was kind of shocked to see the positive, I wasn't really surprised.

There's a March group, you guys should come join in if you haven't already. I think clicking on the March-Mallow in my signature will take you there.

Hi.
I'm 23 expecting my first. I am about 4 weeks 6 days (I think), so we're super close!
I am also bursting to tell, which is why I am on here so much, lol.

I think I conceived on Friday the 13th too. I hope it's lucky for us!

I tested negative at 8dpo and positive at 10dpo, but I had a feeling I was pregnant most of the TWW. I'm usually comfortable having a drink or two during the TWW, but the last TWW, it just felt wrong. I was afraid to take Tylenol, too, even though it's supposed to be safe. I had some symptoms when I got closer to testing, too (slightly sore breasts, other little stuff, nothing really obvious), so even though I was kind of shocked to see the positive, I wasn't really surprised.

There's a March group, you guys should come join in if you haven't already. I think clicking on the March-Mallow in my signature will take you there.

Hehehe who would have thought that Friday the 13th could be so lucky :)
I'm part of the march-mallows group :)

yQUOTE=bucherwurm;33115917]Hi.
I'm 23 expecting my first. I am about 4 weeks 6 days (I think), so we're super close!
I am also bursting to tell, which is why I am on here so much, lol.[/QUOTE]

I am 4 weeks 5or6 days :)
This place is my outlet to keep myself from telling more than family! Lol

Yea I think I got my original dates muddled as I was going from the last day of my lmp not the first. Sorted it now though. :) I'm becoming more and more paranoid that I'll miscarry again, as time goes on. My boobs don't seem as sore today.... X

hey ladies! I'm very nervous about joining!

I am 10dpo and got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo! Digi was positive today!

We've been ttc for 3 years and only one chemical back in October 2012 so I'm being cautious!

We are due March 14th and my first appointment is July 17th at 5w5d!

edit: and I'm 24 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->