first baby due march 2015

Hi southerngirl, I have definitely experienced a decrease in appetite and mild nausea pretty much all day. It makes drinking water difficult because of it.

I had been hungry all the time...and able to eat...
Now I'm hungry... just can't eat... such a roller coaster this pregnancy already is...

Ugh that is the worst!
I am emotionally eating because I am stressed and worried but don't really feel like eating. Have you tried gingersnaps? That normally helps me when I am feeling sick and hungry

Ugh that is the worst!
I am emotionally eating because I am stressed and worried but don't really feel like eating. Have you tried gingersnaps? That normally helps me when I am feeling sick and hungry

I haven't tried those...sipping sprite helps me a little. just making myself take a few bites every now & then... thanks so much for the tip!

Hi all just wanted to give you an update after the bleeding at the beginning of the week I went for my scan yesterday. Everything was fine actually not as far gone as I thought so must have ovulated later - now 6 weeks but we got to see a heartbeat which was amazing.

No more scans needed until 12 weeks. Nurse didn't seem alarmed by bleeding they just asked whether there were any clots or tissue.

So I'm back a week now so no longer a blueberry but baby is now due on 12th - the day after my late fathers in laws birthday. It would be so special if the baby came on the 11th

Hi all just wanted to give you an update after the bleeding at the beginning of the week I went for my scan yesterday. Everything was fine actually not as far gone as I thought so must have ovulated later - now 6 weeks but we got to see a heartbeat which was amazing.

No more scans needed until 12 weeks. Nurse didn't seem alarmed by bleeding they just asked whether there were any clots or tissue.

So I'm back a week now so no longer a blueberry but baby is now due on 12th - the day after my late fathers in laws birthday. It would be so special if the baby came on the 11th

I'm so glad you & the baby are ok!
Yayy for getting to hear the heartbeat!
Thank you for letting us know :)

I am so disappointed! I called my doctors office today to find out what will happen at my appointment next week... she said a pelvic exam & lab work... ughhh...
I won't get a scan until 20 weeks unless something seems off... :(

20 weeks? That's crazy!

That's what I'm thinking! I should have told them I had no idea when my last period was... so I could get a scan! (My cousin had no idea of how far she was so she got a scan)
I'm going to go nuts! I wanna see my baby!

Upset belly for 3 days...
Morning sickness? More like all day slight nausea... just enough to make it difficult to eat...
Anyone else?

I'm queasy all the time AND I have diarrhea so even if I wanted to eat to get rid of the nausea I'm limited to the BRATY diet right now :(

I am seeing the doctor tomorrow for my first ultrasound. I plan on asking a lot of questions.

I had my first baby March 2012! It's a great month to have a baby. Imo it's perfect for many reasons. 1. The pregnancy will fly by! In my life October-January is a blur with the holidays so the first two tris are wrapped up in a flash. 2. If you're finding it the gender you'll probably know by thanksgiving and can hit up all the black Friday sales. 3. My family is pretty old school and doesn't believe in taking baby out for 6-8 weeks. Which meant by summer we were good to go. Congrats ladies. H&H 9 to you all!!!!!

Hi All, I'm 28 and having my first :baby: who is also due 03/2015, the 25th to be exact!! I'm so overwhelmed right now because I had a fallopian tube removed (the left) almost 2 years ago, and since have been dealing w/ Ovarian Cysts. I hadn't been really trying to have a baby before we were married, we were really NTNPing, but once we got married he decided he wanted to have a baby asap so we started actually trying in May. Luckily, and Blessedly, I got pregnant in June and now here I am. I'm so excited to just be Pregnant right now bc I didn't think it would ever happen, especially given the 1 tube thing, but I thank GOD because I feel like he made it happen for me my DH. Even though he has kids from prev relationships, he is really excited because he says it's both of our first time being married and to have the experience with his spouse is heartfilling to him, and he has been so protective too. The fact that he's so confident and excited about it, makes me more confident that this is meant to be and it will carried out full term. FX for us all and plenty of :dust: for our sticky beans

Hi All, I'm 28 and having my first :baby: who is also due 03/2015, the 25th to be exact!! I'm so overwhelmed right now because I had a fallopian tube removed (the left) almost 2 years ago, and since have been dealing w/ Ovarian Cysts. I hadn't been really trying to have a baby before we were married, we were really NTNPing, but once we got married he decided he wanted to have a baby asap so we started actually trying in May. Luckily, and Blessedly, I got pregnant in June and now here I am. I'm so excited to just be Pregnant right now bc I didn't think it would ever happen, especially given the 1 tube thing, but I thank GOD because I feel like he made it happen for me my DH. Even though he has kids from prev relationships, he is really excited because he says it's both of our first time being married and to have the experience with his spouse is heartfilling to him, and he has been so protective too. The fact that he's so confident and excited about it, makes me more confident that this is meant to be and it will carried out full term. FX for us all and plenty of :dust: for our sticky beans

Hi & welcome!
Congrats on the BFP! my husband and I got married in April & started trying immediately :) on our 2nd month trying we made our lil baby M. :) it's so exciting! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Thanks a bunch southerngirl2, I see you're 7 weeks and expecting a boy in your beanbag, secretly I really, REALLY want a boy too:shhh:. I think that's so cool that our situations are similar. I didn't think many, if any, would understand, so it's a pleasure to see someone does very well lol. H&H9 to you as well

Hi!!!
Expecting my second 25th of March!! We are sooooooo excited!!

I feel so much better after my 3rd betas came back to 814 after being a concerning 173 on Monday.

Got my u/s scheduled for the 1st but not sure if it's too early to get much since I ovulate late but DH is super duper excited.

Hi! I am pregnant with #2, just found out on Tuesday. EDD is March 23rd, judging by my LMP. I have a 11 month old beautiful daughter, so my husband & I are SO excited to have a little brother or sister for her to grow up with whom will be so close in age. Congratulations all! Also, my name is Erica. I am 26. :)

Thanks a bunch southerngirl2, I see you're 7 weeks and expecting a boy in your beanbag, secretly I really, REALLY want a boy too:shhh:. I think that's so cool that our situations are similar. I didn't think many, if any, would understand, so it's a pleasure to see someone does very well lol. H&H9 to you as well

I'm not expecting our baby to be a boy lol.I have the ticker set to baby Martin because that's our last name & it's green bc it wasn't pink or blue. hehe while I would love a boy I'd love a girl as well... I'm not hoping for either one, just for a healthy baby :)

Hi! I am pregnant with #2, just found out on Tuesday. EDD is March 23rd, judging by my LMP. I have a 11 month old beautiful daughter, so my husband & I are SO excited to have a little brother or sister for her to grow up with whom will be so close in age. Congratulations all! Also, my name is Erica. I am 26. :)

Welcome & congrats! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->