first baby due march 2015

I feel so much better after my 3rd betas came back to 814 after being a concerning 173 on Monday.

Got my u/s scheduled for the 1st but not sure if it's too early to get much since I ovulate late but DH is super duper excited.

So happy for good news :)

I wish I could get a u/s soon... I won't get one until 20 weeks! Ughh

Hello everyone :)
Please can I cautiously join you?
I got my bfps yesterday! So I think I am 4+1.
This is my second, but it doesn't seem to make it any less nerve wracking!!
Due 25th march according to lmp xxx

Hi everyone, I'm due march 27th I think, based on last pill withdrawal bleed so not entirely sure!!

I was due Af on Thursday, I've done about 6 tests all with very faint positives, and DF is still not sure! How can I convince him?!?!

Hey guys

Congratulations ladies!!!!!

I'm 5.5 weeks pregnant, 6 weeks on wed.
I've been thrilled until I spotted a bit yesterday and went into panic.
I'm waiting for an early scann Tuesday to check on bean - joke scary is this waiting malarkey???

Hello, congratulations to all of you on your new pregnancies.

I'd like to cautiously join as well... my expected due date is March 18th, which is 2 days after my own birthday. It will be a great joke to have a Pisces baby, as both my side and my husbands side of the family have a lot of Pisces females, and this would be the newest addition.

I say I will lurk until i've made it outta 1st tri, but then i also told myself no forums until out of 1st tri, but here I am... my last pregnancy i was involved in a thread until I miscarried, and although I appreciated all the support, it was still pretty lame to have to drop out.

Wishing all of you the best of luck... I'm really hoping this one sticks, as I've been preparing my body for this pregnancy... lost weight, stopped drinking, stopped smoking BEFORE i conceived... taking extra folic acid, and low dose aspirin... hope it all adds up.

Cheers

Good luck to you, Swampmaiden. It sounds like you're doing everything right!

Hi everyone, I'm due march 27th I think, based on last pill withdrawal bleed so not entirely sure!!

I was due Af on Thursday, I've done about 6 tests all with very faint positives, and DF is still not sure! How can I convince him?!?!

Take a digi test that says pregnant or not pregnant. No faint lines to squint at :)

Take a digi test that says pregnant or not pregnant. No faint lines to squint at :)

Good idea! He can't argue with that! Keep in mind that they're sometimes less sensitive than the stick tests, though.

Welcome to all our new mommas! Happy & healthy 9 months to all :) can't wait to share this journey with you all!

I took a clear blue advanced digital test the same day as my blood test. My blood showed an HCG level of 24 and the clear blue advanced digital said 'pregnant 1-2 weeks.' My cheap internet HCG strips were super faint, but my digi test said it all! I think that would be a great way to convince the hubby SoBroody! :thumbup:

I just use the sticks from the dollar tree... right now they have the kind where you pee in a little cup and then dip the end of the stick in for 10 secs. I like those better than the ones with the little wells that you have to use a dropper to drop pee in.. never used a digital.. but then again Im a big cheapskate lol

Hello everyone :)
Please can I cautiously join you?
I got my bfps yesterday! So I think I am 4+1.
This is my second, but it doesn't seem to make it any less nerve wracking!!
Due 25th march according to lmp xxx

Welcome, Due Date buddy!! That's awesome...congrats on your BFP hun :happydance:

Thanks a bunch southerngirl2, I see you're 7 weeks and expecting a boy in your beanbag, secretly I really, REALLY want a boy too:shhh:. I think that's so cool that our situations are similar. I didn't think many, if any, would understand, so it's a pleasure to see someone does very well lol. H&H9 to you as well

I'm not expecting our baby to be a boy lol.I have the ticker set to baby Martin because that's our last name & it's green bc it wasn't pink or blue. hehe while I would love a boy I'd love a girl as well... I'm not hoping for either one, just for a healthy baby :)

Oh I'm sorry lmao :dohh: I think I was just so wrapped up in wanting my first baby to be a boy that when I saw your time line and the color, I assumed..sorry about that! I would definitely be just as happy with a girl too, but just from the things that I experinced being the oldest sibling and being a girl, I wanted my first child to be a boy. It's the whole "protective sibling" thing I think

at our next appointment.
She did say my due date would be March 4 instead of the 5th... based on my last period... I was only a day off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->