First beta results!!

simple

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! After trying for 6 years we finally got our bfp!! Today was our first beta resultd 13 days past fet cycle and the levels was 1763. I find it a lil high. Can anyone else tell me what was their first result

Totally unsure of what DPO I was, but my first was 416, second 48 hours later was 1009 I think?

It can really vary, and I was told to not care what the number is as long as it doubles/or raises 70% in time.

Wow that is super high! My 13 DPO betas were 79. They've been progressing as expected, so I THOUGHT that was normal, but now you have me second guessing :haha:

But no really, I think that's pretty high. I've heard that hcg rises quickly early on with a boy, but that could be an old wives tale :)

I just noticed you said you did an IVF cycle. Is it possibly twins?

I've heard that higher levels can indicate multiples. Do you think that's a possibility?

Thanks for responding! Oh yes we put in back two embryos! Will update you guys for my first scan on 27th july

Oh! So exciting!! Please do keep us posted <3 take care!

Hi guys today im so down! I started to see a lil bit of spotting. Not sure what to make of it jus yet. Im so scared

My dr said light spotting is nothing to worry about. Just watch to make sure it doesn&#8217;t turn into full flow. But even then, bleeding is even more common in twin pregnancies (which it sounds might be a good possibility). One of my friends was pg with twins and had full on bleeding bright red blood. She was terrified, but when they went into the er, they saw two perfect heartbeats. They were born perfectly healthy. Your hcg looks good so try not to worry <3

Ok so we did our first scan 7 weeks n 2 days. Heart beat 142.. and its one baby!! ..jus wanted to update because i know alot of threads are left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->