First cycle after failed ivf

Timetotry

Reaction score
How long was your first cycle after a failed ivf?
I have pcos and have no idea how long to expect this cycle to be.
Did you ovulate in that cycle?

My first cycle after was I think right around 35 days. I have pcos as well, but they had me on birth control for two weeks to help. I didn't ovulate on my own, but that's really not a big surprise to me. I hope yours isn't too long and you can jump back in quickly.

I’m always facing change in cervical fluid. This is the first sign that I’m near ovulation or am already ovulating. Every woman can experience her own type of this fluid. My doc says not all cervical fluid looks the same. And that ovulation usually takes place on the day a woman has the most amount of wet fluid.
Also as I get closer to ovulation, I have a slight decline of body temperature. Then it’s followed by a sharp increase after ovulation. That’s why tracking basal body temperature accurately over a few months helps me to predict when ovulation is going to occur.
Then it may also be change in cervical position or firmness. Mine during ovulation is usually soft, high, and wet.
I guess I experience the same things all the time. After my failed cycle there was a delay of 3-4 days not more. The symptoms were the same. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->