First cycle after loss??

S

Semanthia

I am not sure if this is the right place for this. I am not ready to start TTC for atleast a couple more months but I am ready for a normal regular cycle again. I am a little over 6 weeks past delivery and I am very anxious for my period to come back. My cycles were very messed up before and I am just ready for it to come back so I can start tracking to see if things are straightened out. I was just wondering when all of you ladies got yours. My doctor told me that if I don't get it in the next two weeks to call her and she will jump start my cycle.

Hi,
I'm sorry for your loss x I lost my baby at 14 weeks on 29 Jan & my first AF came 52 days later x :hugs:

Hi
I lost Archie at 16+6 weeks on the 30th of January, I have irregular cycles they've never been very good, but I got first AF 5 weeks after having Archie. However, I'm now on CD29 of my first cycle since my first AF and still haven't ovulated!
Hope AF comes soon for you.
Love Sarah x

I lost my daughter at 18 weeks and gave birth to her on March 3rd and I bled for 2 weeks and I am still waiting for it to come and today is April 2, they told me 4 to 6 weeks for my period so i should get it no later than April 14th.

Hope this helps . so sorry for your loss :cry: :hugs:

I gave birth to our daughter 5 weeks ago and was wondering this too as I still haven't had a period yet. Hoping it comes for both of us soon. I have had some signs like mild cramps this last week but still nothing!!!

I gave birth to our daughter 5 weeks ago and was wondering this too as I still haven't had a period yet. Hoping it comes for both of us soon. I have had some signs like mild cramps this last week but still nothing!!!

I too have had cramps, starting last week so I thought I was getting it, but I am still waiting :cry:

Its terrible isn't it. I'm sure we will both get it soon and then we'll be wishing it will shiftly go away again!! Just want to know whats going off in there x x

Its terrible isn't it. I'm sure we will both get it soon and then we'll be wishing it will shiftly go away again!! Just want to know whats going off in there x x

It is terrible and for me it's the last sign that my precious Ava is really gone :cry: This hurts so bad, I feel awful. xoxoxo :hugs::hugs: :cry:

I know what you are going though and it is truly horrendous... I honestly doubt that I will ever be the same either x x x

I delievered our baby naturally at 18 weeks on March 9th.... no AF yet. I'm hoping like everyone else up to 6 weeks, but than again knowing my luck I'll be a lady that might have to wait ages! argh!

Does anyone know whether you need to stop bleeding a certain time before AF comes? I'm still spotting teeny bits so not sure if thats going to affect anything?

Love and prayers to you ladies
Erica xxx

I gave birth at 18 weeks on 4th sept..
i bled and then spotted for around 3-4 weeks, my AF came about 5-6 weeks.. that was very light and mostly spotting...
Good luck i hope AF shows up soon for you ! :hugs:

My lil Emma was just taken from me 8 LONG days ago and wondered how long do we bleed after delivery? Is it the same as a normal delivery? A few weeks?? My doctor didn't discuss that me & with everything else I didn't think to ask ...

Thanks Girls!

Kam, I'm sorry for your loss :( I bled for 2 weeks after and then had blood tinged cm for a week or so, some women bleed less, some more, I hope its not too long for you.

Still waiting for first af though :( hopefully not too much longer!

I delievered our baby naturally at 18 weeks on March 9th.... no AF yet. I'm hoping like everyone else up to 6 weeks, but than again knowing my luck I'll be a lady that might have to wait ages! argh!

Does anyone know whether you need to stop bleeding a certain time before AF comes? I'm still spotting teeny bits so not sure if thats going to affect anything?

Erica xxx

I stopped bleeding completely after 2 weeks that was March 17th and I am still waiting for my period and today is the 4th, the 14th of April will be my six weeks. I think all women are different I bled for 2 weeks some might be more, so from that point it probably takes another 4 weeks , 6 weeks total for your period. But like I said all women are not the same so it would not surprise me if we could go to 7 or 8 weeks. But by 8 weeks I would most definitely go to the doctor :hugs::hugs:

Erica xxx

I stopped bleeding completely after 2 weeks that was March 17th and I am still waiting for my period and today is the 4th, the 14th of April will be my six weeks. I think all women are different I bled for 2 weeks some might be more, so from that point it probably takes another 4 weeks , 6 weeks total for your period. But like I said all women are not the same so it would not surprise me if we could go to 7 or 8 weeks. But by 8 weeks I would most definitely go to the doctor :hugs::hugs:

The 20th will be my 6 weeks.... I'm really hoping that AF gets here then. Not sure if starting straight after that would affect any chances of MCing again... but to be fair thats a risk no matter how long you wait! xxx

Erica xxx

The 20th will be my 6 weeks.... I'm really hoping that AF gets here then. Not sure if starting straight after that would affect any chances of MCing again... but to be fair thats a risk no matter how long you wait! xxx

I don't think that would affect it at all. Some doctors tell you to try again right away some say 2 cycles some 1, it's so confusing and half the time I think these doctors don't know what the he!! they are talking about. Most people do start right away and i have never read anywhere that it would be a problem if you do .
xoxo :hugs:

So sorry to hear about your losses ladies :(

I bled for about 2 weeks, stopped, then had a minor postpartum haemmorage which was very distressing, bled for another week, then stopped. Madison was born on 7/2/11 and AF arrived 26/3/11 for 3 days very light.

Hope AF comes soon fr you, i was TTC again before this came, but i know a lot of doctors say you usually go back to "normal" hormone levels after your first AF, so fingers Xd for you :) xxx

Sorry ladies I posted this and then wasn't able to get online to check it out.
I think I might have started yesterday but it is kind of weird. I have not bleed for a little over 3 weeks and I delivered a little over 6 weeks ago. It is really light but enough for a pad. I am assuming since I haven't bleed for so long that this is my cycle.

Sorry ladies I posted this and then wasn't able to get online to check it out.
I think I might have started yesterday but it is kind of weird. I have not bleed for a little over 3 weeks and I delivered a little over 6 weeks ago. It is really light but enough for a pad. I am assuming since I haven't bleed for so long that this is my cycle.

Hi sweetheart, mine was like that, really light too. so this may be it!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->